Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I just realized I never posted my dates yet. I took a break from Disney for a bit to plan and take our summer vacation to the beach.

We well be at the party on 10/17, 2 adults me and my mom and 1 child DS (6)

Mom will be Fairy Godmother and I'll be Cinderella in her maids dress (I'm to old for the princess thing IMO). DS will be Captain Hook. He has Pirates League at 2:25 and we have ADR at BOG @ 4:15.

October 25th here. 2 adults and a child, all of us as Mouseketeers. It's our arrival date so we're driving in from Tampa that morning and hanging around the hotel until 4p.

Well, our plans have changed-- please remove us from the list for October 11th. Instead of doing 2 MNSSHP, we are now booked on the Disney Dream sailing October 10th, so we get to see and experience the new Halloween events-- pretty excited about that! :cool1:

We are still going to the MNSSHP on October 6th--- everything else the same. :thumbsup2

One more update to ours on 9/24! Younger DD is changing from fairy princess to Wonder Woman. Thanks!

Sept 20th (I think is that a Friday?) we are going as the different countries from Epcot

September 17
DW - Queen of Hearts
DH - Heinz Doofenshmirtz
DD(8yo) - Rapunzel in Wedding Dress
DD(4yo) - Tinkerbell

This is our first MNSSHP and its our youngest DD's birthday. Super excited!

If all stays well, my sister and I will be there Sept 24th for our first party!! We're ambitious with our costume ideas right now but they're still up in the air.

MNSSHP on September 10th! It will be our first party. Surprise for the kids! Two boys, one girl. I'll likely bring pirate costumes for the boys, and princess for my daughter, doing BBB earlier in the week. Either t-shirts or pirates for DH and me. Excited :)

Going to MNSSHP on October 31!

We will be on our Honeymoon at Disney the last week of October! My future-hubby and I absolutely love Halloween and Disney, this will be our first MNSSHP and are so excited! :goodvibes

We are going October 14. Dressing my niece up like Tinkerbell and my sister-n-law and I will be her fairy friends.

Sept 10th for us:

costumes tentative
me - hulk
wife - iron man/rescue (i doubt i'll be able to find an actual Rescue costume)
son 4 - capt america

my mom and stepdad - no costumes

My 18yr old daughter and I will be attending Sept. 20. I'll be disneybounding as a dalmatian, and she'll be Peter Pan.

Hi! Please add us to the list. DH and I are going October25th. I will be dressing as Belle wearing the blue dress. DH will wear a beast tee shirt.

Hi All! My partner and I will be going on 9/24. This will be our first trip and we're flying from MN, so we're still hunting for light-weight costume ideas. Can't believe it's finally less than 60 days away:yay:

My family is going on 10/25. 3 of us. I'll be Mrs. Incredible, hubby will be a Bushwood Country Club caddy, and son going as Jackie Moon from Semi Pro.

I'm so excited. I've even got each of us treat bags that pertain to our costumes!

While I'm here, a question, would I be able to wear an Incredibles style mask (small black mask)?

Hey, everyone! I haven't forgotten about the thread. :rotfl: I promise to update it this weekend. I have been trying to get people through this week of upcoming discounts, and that is putting this thread on the back burner for a bit. Sorry about that! I hope everyone is doing well! Don't forget to post any pics, changes, or ADR info and I will add it to your listing. Thanks! :goodvibes

Smitch ~ can you add our ADR's for 10/6? We will be at LTT at 4:00 pm.

64 days until we get to experience the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter