Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Thought of a costume idea but want opinions because they will take a while to put together. What do you think of Darkness and Bad Lilly from Legend?

My husband, our two kids, and I are traveling to WDW 9/13-9/21 along with my parents, my sisters, and their families. We all bought our MNSSHP tickets today while we were together for the holiday. One step closer! Haven't been to MNSSHP since 2007 so I am super excited!

I'm sitting by a campfire with a beer in my hand celebrating my 40th!! Hope your having a wonderful weekend too!!

Happy belated birthday! Our weekend was great, but still too short! The kids are in school through next Thursday, and we are so ready for our summer to begin. :goodvibes

Thought of a costume idea but want opinions because they will take a while to put together. What do you think of Darkness and Bad Lilly from Legend?

I had to google what that was, and I don't know if Darkness would be allowed in the park. Kind of looks the total opposite of "not so scary". :rotfl2: I wouldn't risk it.

My husband, our two kids, and I are traveling to WDW 9/13-9/21 along with my parents, my sisters, and their families. We all bought our MNSSHP tickets today while we were together for the holiday. One step closer! Haven't been to MNSSHP since 2007 so I am super excited!

What day are you doing the party? Would love to add your group to the list.

Happy belated birthday! Our weekend was great, but still too short! The kids are in school through next Thursday, and we are so ready for our summer to begin. :goodvibes

Thank you!! My kids are in school until June 10th. I can't wait until they're done because that means summer started and we can get it done so I can go to disney in October lol

Thought it would be fun to post our dining plans in case others on this thread were planning on dining same time and place. DD and I have ADRs for The Crystal Palace at 2:45 on 10/27. We thought a late lunch would suffice, then we could snack during the party without wasting "party time"! :)

After agonizing over my plans I decided to switch my plans from the MNSSHP on the 20th to on the 17th. According to touring plans is supposed to be the least crowded of all parties. Still trying to get everyone to agree on costumes. DD wants to be a princess, DS wants to be Mickey or Jake, DH and I just don't want to wear anything too hot. At least we have time.

Just bought our tix for October 24th! Two adults, two kiddos, undecided on the costumes.

As incredibly cool as that would be I think it would be a bit too much for the party, especially Darkness. Any other place and you'd win the costume contests I'm sure! I could see Bad Lily done no problem, just tone down the low cut part in the front. Any way you could switch to Jack for the male costume? :duck:

We are planning to go sept 10th, the first night!!! Is anyone planning on going this day?

You can check the first post of this thread to see who will be joining you at the party that night. If you would like me to add you to the list, just let me know how many are in your party (# of kids and # of adults), and whether or not you will be in costumes (if you know your costume, tell me that, too).

:goodvibes

You can check the first post of this thread to see who will be joining you at the party that night. If you would like me to add you to the list, just let me know how many are in your party (# of kids and # of adults), and whether or not you will be in costumes (if you know your costume, tell me that, too).

:goodvibes

On sept 10th it's my boyfriend, 7 year old son, 2 year old son, and myself . We want to do costume but have no idea what to do.. And ideas and tips we welcome :-)

On sept 10th it's my boyfriend, 7 year old son, 2 year old son, and myself . We want to do costume but have no idea what to do.. And ideas and tips we welcome :-)

If you are thinking of doing something Disney related, the best thing to do is make a list of your favorite movies or shows. Then you can see what characters you can come up with from that list. I will put you on the master list as undecided for now. :goodvibes

Thought it would be fun to post our dining plans in case others on this thread were planning on dining same time and place. DD and I have ADRs for The Crystal Palace at 2:45 on 10/27. We thought a late lunch would suffice, then we could snack during the party without wasting "party time"! :)

That's a good idea!! We are attending the party on 9/13 and have an ADR for BoG at 6:55 PM.

One adult. I'm going to try and be brave and walk around alone in a costume. Please don't stare too much. :thumbsup2

September 10 - Figment
September 13 - Rapunzel

LOVE THE PICTURES!! I was not familiar with Gravity Falls but, you nailed that character! :thumbsup2 Your family has done so many cute costumes! Why don't you post some of your other pictures??

And loved the pirates!!! Those are some great pirate costumes!!

I will be at the party on Tuesday, Sept. 24th :yay: 2 adults. We are going as Dopey and Grumpy. I made the costumes last year for the party in Disneyland but, my cousin didn't make it because of Hurricane Sandy :sad1: But here I am as Dopey:

And here I am in 2011 in DW as Fifer Pig and my cousin as the Big Bad Wolf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter