• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

sounds really cute, hope we get to see pics someday

Thanks! I can't take credit though because it was DHs idea. Ratatouille is his favorite Disney movie. There should definitely be pictures as I plan to write a TR about the trip. I think the costumes will be easy to put together. DH already has a stuffed Remy to carry so we'll just need a couple of chef jackets and some wigs.

We bought our tickets for October 29th :). 6 of us all together. My sister and I r going as eeyore and tigger, my mom as snow white and the others r undecided. I'm trying to get my brother to go as Christopher robin lol.

Is your party of 6 all adults?

Okay...I think I've gotten the list up to date and accurate, but please let me know if I goofed or need to update anything.

Once we get closer to September, perhaps we can add a pic of us in our costumes to our current posts via the edit button. Certainly not required, but it is fun to spot Disers at the party, even if you don't engage in conversation while there. I have ran into a few the last two years, and it was nice to say a quick hello to a fellow Diser. :goodvibes

I put my info in the first post, but we are going to the party on 10/22 and will be dressed as the cast of Disney Channel's Gravity Falls. I will be Wendy, DH will be Soos, DS will be Dipper, and DD will be Mabel. Can't wait! :goodvibes

Okay...I think I've gotten the list up to date and accurate, but please let me know if I goofed or need to update anything.

Once we get closer to September, perhaps we can add a pic of us in our costumes to our current posts via the edit button. Certainly not required, but it is fun to spot Disers at the party, even if you don't engage in conversation while there. I have ran into a few the last two years, and it was nice to say a quick hello to a fellow Diser. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for doing this! I think the picture part is a fun idea. :)

we will be at the Oct 6 party, just ordered the tickets today to be picked up at will call since we are dvc/ap members. there are 3 of us, our daughter will have just turned 18 just 3 months prior, hard to believe we can call her an adult officially! Not sure on costumes if any at this point.

2 Adults for Halloween night. Definitely dressing up but not sure what yet, we've thought about pirates as we've done that before but not sure this time around.

October 24th.
Me, Velma
Dh, Fred
Dd 5, Daphne
Ds 3, Shaggy
Ds 1, Scooby

My mom...no costume:(

We're going! Oct 20 (I think!), 4A, 3C - costumes undecided. I think my daughters want to be princesses, but which one changes - probably Rapunzel or Merida :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter