• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2012 Princess 1/2 PICTURE THREAD!!!

Haven't had time to get thru all my pics but I have to ask about this character:

056.jpg

Who is this?? Was it a man or a woman?? Cause it looked like a woman but the voice sure sounded like a dude or a woman who smoked a lot, I don't know but I loved whoever it was!!! lol! I actually had to go back and s/he commented on how I was "a little fishie swimming upstream just to see me??" Then said how I looked ALMOST as fabulous as s/he did lol!! Loved it!!

More pics to come soon!! :goodvibes

I just have to say - I think their tiara is FANTASTIC.

Love all the pictures! I need to get my pictures organized and I will post some. Can't wait to do the Princess again next year!

Anyone see the guy dressed up as Flynn Rider? He's in the L&F pics....he might be my soul mate! (Unless he belongs to someone else...which is probably true!) :)

Just wanted to share a way to help you find any picture of you in the L&F albums!

This won't really help if you are looking for photos by photographers that didn't already take a picture of you, because the albums are in numerical order not chronological, but I was able to find two extra pictures of me by looking under the "action" album and looking for the middle number (lets call it the photog number) that matches ones you have in your album already.

Here are my pictures/quick comments from the 2012 Princess ½ Marathon.
ENJOY!!!

On the bus at 3:45AM!
DSC00174-1.jpg

With my sisters and niece before the race.
DSC00177-1.jpg

Getting ready to enter my corral!
DSC00185-1.jpg

Me and my BFF Jeff Galloway. I also talked with Miss Black Washington because I’m from WA as well. I was pretty close to the front of corral A.
DSC00208-1.jpg

Johnny Depp (I wish) and me.
DSC00213-1.jpg

Love the race car drivers.
DSC00218-1.jpg

Awesome music.
DSC00222-1.jpg

I’m late for tea!
DSC00228-1.jpg

I love the colors in this shot.
DSC00240-1.jpg

Loved these guys. I don’t remember them being there last year.
DSC00241-1.jpg

This was such a great sign.
DSC00243-1.jpg

A Bug’s Life.
DSC00251-1.jpg

Move it, move it, move it!
DSC00257-1.jpg

I thanked all the volunteers along the way. I took some pictures with them as well.
DSC00262-1.jpg

Almost there!
DSC00264-1.jpg

Loved this lady in Epcot.
DSC00269-1.jpg

I knew I was almost there when I saw the Gospel Choir!
DSC00270-1.jpg

With my Tinkerbell, Princess and Coast 2 Coast medals.
DSC00278-2.jpg

With my sisters and niece – we all finished and got our C2C medals!
DSC00283-1.jpg

A well deserved dinner at Tokyo restaurant at Epcot.
DSC00307-1.jpg

At the Magic Kingdom.
DSC00296-1.jpg

Great pictures! I LOVE that you have a picture with the choir, I would have never thought to do that! We were probably waiting pretty close to each other in corals, I was pretty close to the front of A as well.

I know I agree! I never thought to get a picture with them...next year!

Haven't had time to get thru all my pics but I have to ask about this character:

056.jpg

Who is this?? Was it a man or a woman?? Cause it looked like a woman but the voice sure sounded like a dude or a woman who smoked a lot, I don't know but I loved whoever it was!!! lol! I actually had to go back and s/he commented on how I was "a little fishie swimming upstream just to see me??" Then said how I looked ALMOST as fabulous as s/he did lol!! Loved it!!

More pics to come soon!! :goodvibes

I SERIOUSLY love your outfit. Can I ask where you got it? I'd like to get something similar for the ToT in the fall!

I SERIOUSLY love your outfit. Can I ask where you got it? I'd like to get something similar for the ToT in the fall!

Aww thanks! For the skirt - I sort of made it - I took a white running skirt (bought at JCPenney) and made 2 layers of the blue glittery fabric (from JoAnn Fabrics) in strips and hand-sewed them on - then it took me forever to find a shirt that would match but I found it at a local running store, the brand of the shirt is Mizuno.

The outfit worked out perfectly for running! I wanted to look princessey but I needed something that would not cause any chafing or excessive sweating, and it worked out great!!

Here's a picture my mom got just before going into Epcot. I was so excited to see my mom and the kids along the course.

DSC07234.jpg

Did anyone e-mail brightroom about getting pictures added to their page? I haven't heard back from them yet!

Thanks Julie and Jennifer! Seeing them at that point was the boost I needed. I think that is my favorite picture from the whole marathon.

What a fantastic race experience! I ran for fun not time & stopped to take loads of photo's!

Here's the link to my photos on photobucket (hope it works!)

http://photobucket.com/disneyprincess82

Thankfully I like my photos much better than the Brightroom Photos so I'm not tempted to order any lol

Just wondering, did anyone see Rapunzel either along the course or at the finish - I expected her to be at the finish to get a medal photo & found it strange not to see her at all?!

Just wondering, did anyone see Rapunzel either along the course or at the finish - I expected her to be at the finish to get a medal photo & found it strange not to see her at all?!

Nope, didn't see her. She was at the full in January behind castle between pooh and snow white ride.

Great photos...I didn''t even notice until looking at your photos, that the mile signs pictures had changed this year. Guess I didn't pay attention as they have always been the same.

What a fantastic race experience! I ran for fun not time & stopped to take loads of photo's!

Here's the link to my photos on photobucket (hope it works!)

http://photobucket.com/disneyprincess82

Thankfully I like my photos much better than the Brightroom Photos so I'm not tempted to order any lol

I love everything about your photos! The costume is freakin' adorable and you got so many great character pictures. The ToT will be my first Disney race -- I hope I can get even one or two shots as good as these :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter