• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

Going Sept 14th cast: Me, DD17, DD15, and friends: Friend and her DD15 & DD12. We are staying at BLT. No costumes planned yet.

Myself, Hubster, and DS....DS wants to be Mickey, got our tickets for the 4th staying at POFQ! First trip for all of us!!

My Aunt and I will be attending on Sept 11th.

This will be our 1st party.... I have been working on my costume, am going to make my scooter into a bed and wearing my pjs... will have a reading light and book spread out in front of me. The book I plan on using is a where's Mickey book!!! When I have to get off the scooter, I have a robe on that has MICKEY embroidered on it!

Planning on attending 10/16 for an adults only trip! I will be dressed up as Captain Hook, my mom as Peter Pan, and my Uncle as Smee. Can't wait! :goodvibes

First time attending MNSSH and we are excited!!!

Date attending: October 4th

Attending: Myself, DH, DS, DD, and My parents

Costume ideas: Me-Alice, DH: Mad hatter, (not sure about ds or dd or my parents yet)

Staying: CBR

Another adult only trip it will be myself and DH staying AKL attending the party Sept 14 as pirates.pirate:pirate:

We have tickets for Sept. 25th! Me, DH, & DD are staying at AOA! This is our first party & we are sooooooooo excited!!!:dance3: My DD(3) wants my husband & I to dress up as Jake & Izzy from Jake & the Neverland Piratespirate: on Disney Jr.:laughing:

October 23rd - Me, DH, mom, dad, aunt and family friend are going and we are all staying at POP. We didn't dress up in 2009 when we went but maaaaybe we will think of cute costumes for this year. :joker:

I will be there Oct 11-14 staying with my dd7(turning 8) along with Princess89 and her dd9. We are going to the party on October 14 and staying at AoA!! Girls Weekens
d!!

We are going Oct. 11 or 12, not sure yet. Can't wait DH, DS 18, DS15 and friend of sons 18. Not sure what we will be yet.:yay:
We were going last weekend in September, but changed plans as that is a marathon weekend.

SEPTEMBER

September 11
Shhhq - (costume: in bed {scooter} reading Mickey book) with Aunt

September 14
kmermaid - with DD17, DD15, and Friend and her DD15 & DD12 - at BLT
srauchbauer - with DH, as pirates - at AKL

NOVEMBER

November 2

didn't realize you were doing resorts as well... we are staying at POR

Me, DH, and two DD's aged 8 and 12 at time of trip...haven't bought tickets yet, but we are going on Oct 26..we will be two pirates and two mermaids!!
Oh, and staying off site at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

I'm going on Oct 18th with my mom. We're not dressing up, but will be wearing Halloween-themed t-shirts. We're staying at POP.:)

We are going to the party on September 21st. It will be 2 adults, our DD (9) and DS (15 months). We'll be at WDW from Sept 18-25 staying at POFQ. So excited! Not sure on costumes yet because my DH doesn't like to dress up. We might do matching custom tye dye shirts like we did on our last trip.

Photo0408.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter