Official 2011 Wine & Dine Half and Relay Thread

Hope the weather forcast doesnt change! It has been brutal here the last few days, high 90s...I felt like my sweat was sweating! haha It would definitely be a nice change for us Floridian runners :cool1:

Weather forecast:
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:32830.2.99999#forecast

Not sure about how this looks to the non-Southerners out there, but this looks pretty dang good to me! Low of 63 the night of the race? Woohoo! Even highs that don't go above 90 during the day will be a lovely change. Heck, 63 might actually be chilly...hopefully the rain forecast stays true as well!

FYI - the low temp is what it when be right before the sun rises. So, don't let it fool you. Still may be humid for some of you.

Hope to see you all before the race.

FYI - the low temp is what it when be right before the sun rises. So, don't let it fool you. Still may be humid for some of you.

Hope to see you all before the race.

Oh yes, I've not hoped for low humidity. I can deal with the humidity cause I'm used to it, I was just hoping it would be *relatively* cool.

:mickeyjum I'm so excited to get outta here!!! But it's only Wednesday and I don't leave until Friday after work :headache:

I want to wish everone a great race since I'm sure alot of you all are heading down starting tomorrow!!! Have a great trip!

Best of luck to ALL of you!!
Wish I was running!! :cool1:

I will be thinking of you all this weekend:thumbsup2

I just wanted to wish everyone a great race too. I don't leave until Friday morning so I will be at the expo around noon. I won't make it Friday night to the meet, I had already made plans for Epcot with friends.... Sorry I will miss it.

Hope to see some of you over the weekend!

Michele

I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip. The magic in the air at Disney should help us all forget the aches acquired during the last miles of training.
I'll be in the pink Run Disney shirt, red shorts, pink fuel belt and red hair.
See you soon.

Deb

Safe travels everyone! Hopefully we all have a great race and all the training miles pay off. We are leaving Friday morning and I can't wait!

Popping in to wish everyone a great race! Hope this year's version (the finish area) is a substantial improvement over last year. Enjoy and let us all know how it was.

Maura

Wahoo! Just under 61 hours to go. Safe travels everyone.

I semi-completed my costume yesterday...
ry%3D400

Say "hi" if you see me!

I've been toying with the idea of getting black arm coolers and calf sleeves. Think I might be able to find them at the Expo?

Just want to wish everyone a safe trip and a quick painless race. This will be the first race for my girlfriend and I, and we are a little anxious. I will be driving UP to Orlando Saturday morning so PRAYING for no car problems or traffic.:cool1:

Ahhhhh!! Good luck everyone! I'm leaving this evening, so excited, and hope to see yall at the finish line! YAY!

Heading out bright and early in the morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone or at least trying:goodvibes

Courtney

I'm heading to bed to get up bright and early for the Meet-up. I'll definitely let you know when I've posted pictures and updated my blog. I hope to do that during the day tomorrow. See everyone this weekend!

Don't forget to wish Disney a happy 40th birthday tomorrow!!! Glad I get to be there for this special occasion along with all the other festivities! princess:

We are meeting at DTD @ 5pm. Somewhere further back in the thead is more details. It's under a post by oregongirl.

We are meeting at DTD @ 5pm. Somewhere further back in the thead is more details. It's under a post by oregongirl.

I looked back and it says 5pm at dtd. Where at dtd? I am on the road to dian
Disney. Excited and also dreading it at the same time.

I looked back and it says 5pm at dtd. Where at dtd? I am on the road to dian
Disney. Excited and also dreading it at the same time.

I think the suggested place was near the amplitheater just across from the World of Disney store. Unfortunately I'll have to miss it as we're not getting in until about 10pm...I hope yall have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter