• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2008 Beijing Olympics Thread

Hi, they just showed the medal ceremony for May and Walsh :love:

Its 2 am Im off to sleep...the BMX must have been rained out...the've not said anything about it.

I stayed up to watch the USA-Cuba women's volleyball match...that was great! Definitely worth staying up. :thumbsup2

As for the white bikini top in the rain - during the post game celebration they started showing Misty only from the shoulders up, because we were seeing a little too much.

OK, so here's another gymnastics question:

Shawn Johnson will be back ast West Des Moines Valley High School next week, where she is a junior.

Can she be on the high school gymnastics team???

You can watch it online. I'm checking out a round right now. They are bringing in the judges and athletes to the Pirates theme! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter