• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offical Extreme WPASADI Cheerleaders Thread!

idontknoweither

<font color=darkorchid>Just sittin' back watching,
For all of us that can't participate for whatever reasons (Age, locations, etc), here's a place where we can cheer on our favorite teams, individuals, sleuthers, etc.

I'd just like to say good luck to everyone, especially the Sleuthers! :cheer2:

popcorn::

I just regeistered as a WPASADI audience participant since I cannot be involved on a tema due to work and the time it takes. Go Team!

CAN I CHEER TOO??? :cheer2: :cheer2:

NOT SURE HOW GOOD I WOULD LOOK IN THE SKIRT THOUGH :teeth: ;)

:rotfl2:

Sure, you can! :teeth:
So "Ty", can I make this the Offical WPASADI Cheerleaders thread?
:cheer2:

idontknoweither said:
:rotfl2:

Sure, you can! :teeth:
So "Ty", can I make this the Offical WPASADI Cheerleaders thread?

SURE :thumbsup2

BUT DON'T YOU ALL LEAVE ME ON MY GOOD MORNING THREADS :thumbsup2

Cool, I'll change the title. :thumbsup2

Couldn't leave those "Good Morning" threads if I tried. They're great! :teeth:

Go team go!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Say, who wants to join me in making a pyramid?

:cheer2: :cheer2:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:sunny: I'm still hoping to be a contestant, but I couldn't resist doing a pyramid.​

thotfulspot said:
NC Belle, you rock!!! :thumbsup2

Danke. Haben Sie einen großen Tag. (Thanks. Have a great day!--- I'm trying to brush up on old skills.)

If this is the official spot, I'm in...

I've been practicing really hard... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
and reserved the front row....

I assume our uniforms will be lime green...NO THONGS for me though....sorry, just wouldn't be what anyone needed to see! :sad2:

am I the only one a tad upset that teenagers can't play?

I've been behind this game since day one, when lauri came up with the acronym. I played before prizes, when we played just for the fun of it. WPASADI isn't about age restrictions or locations. WPASADI is about the spirit of the DIS community coming together to rewrite disco songs and plan parties for celebrity judges. Its about alter ego celebs and the drama of DIS. I'd play just to have fun. Thats why I played in game one, and judged in game two. It upsets me that just because prizes are at stake, I can't play in possibly my favorite memory of the CB.

Give me a D, give me an I, give me a S, what have ya got, DIS, WHOO HOO :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I want to be an official cheerleader too!!!!

I don't know if I'll be chosen as a contestant yet but I certainely hope I will be.

But just in case I'm not, I can still cheer.

:dance3: :dance3:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

TOV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter