Offical Big Brother 10 Thread--Spoilers Welcome

Its good to know Dan didnt use it. I hope it works and April is sent packing this week!

By the way, how funny was Ollie last night? Birds, birds birds!!!:rotfl:

Did April offer Dan her money she won? From what I saw on BBAD last night that is what it seemed like.

Did April offer Dan her money she won? From what I saw on BBAD last night that is what it seemed like.

Well I guess we all know what April offered Ollie to keep him in her back pocket. Plus she gave Michelle the earings, and she also promised Jerry money too right?

Well I guess we all know what April offered Ollie to keep him in her back pocket. Plus she gave Michelle the earings, and she also promised Jerry money too right?

I just want her out so when she goes on house calls Evil Dick makes her cry and starts on her for the youtube sex tapes.:lmao:

From what I gathered, she offered Dan $5,000.

Doesn't she only have $3,000? I thought at that veto ceremony, she agreed to split the money 3 ways with Jerry and Libra if Jerry got the veto and kept the noms the same??? She's a finance manager, she should be able to do that math....:confused3

I think Renny was very smart putting Jerry against April. Really it was a win win for her. Jerry has a history of winning vetoes, so in the event that Jerry had won, Renny could put Ollie up next to her and split up the couple anyway. It was actually pretty strategic I think.

I also loved her asking everyone if they wanted to be a pawn! Keep em on their toes Renny!!

April has $5000, Jerry has $4000 and Libra has $1000 from the Veto. Libra took less since she got the trip to Hawaii. It was originally $4000 each to April and Jerry and $2000 to Libra, but Libra gave April back $1000 of it.

I don't like that Renny is so focused on memphis now. I think R/D/K and Memphis should stick together to get the others out then it can be every man for himself.

I really don't want Ollie to go F4. He hasn't had to play the game at all. April has done it all for him.

I don't like that Renny is so focused on memphis now. I think R/D/K and Memphis should stick together to get the others out then it can be every man for himself.

I really don't want Ollie to go F4. He hasn't had to play the game at all. April has done it all for him.

She needs to talk to Mephis. I think she is still got in her head what April and Libra have said about him.

I'm surprised, too, that Renny nominated Jerry. I thought she would put up Memphis. I like Jerry!

did anyone watch BBAD? I only saw a little.
April is trying to tell Jerry that she did not offer Dan money to save her.
Wait to Jerry gets to see the whole show. He is being played by those two.

Did anything else happen?

did anyone watch BBAD? I only saw a little.
April is trying to tell Jerry that she did not offer Dan money to save her.
Wait to Jerry gets to see the whole show. He is being played by those two.

Did anything else happen?

Yes, I was confused watching BBAD last night. Did April offer Dan money or not? Because the night before when Dan was talking to Memphis it seemed pretty clear that she offered him money for the veto. It appears that Dan, in his veto ceremony speech, mentioned that April tried to buy the veto. Maybe she was just lying to Jerry about it so that he wouldnt be mad that she tried to do that.

I so hope she is the one to go!! She looked so pouty last night-I had to laugh!!

I have never watched Housecalls before but I'm watching the one with Jessie right now. I know this is old news, but he is so clueless! He's an absolute moron! I can hardly wait to see April on there - VERY soon! :cool1:

I have never watched Housecalls before but I'm watching the one with Jessie right now. I know this is old news, but he is so clueless! He's an absolute moron! I can hardly wait to see April on there - VERY soon! :cool1:

it was funny. He just does not get it. Dan never got to vote America voted for him.
Now can you see what Evil Dick will do to April? :rotfl2:

Yes, I was confused watching BBAD last night. Did April offer Dan money or not? Because the night before when Dan was talking to Memphis it seemed pretty clear that she offered him money for the veto. It appears that Dan, in his veto ceremony speech, mentioned that April tried to buy the veto. Maybe she was just lying to Jerry about it so that he wouldnt be mad that she tried to do that.

Yes, a couple nights ago on AD, Dan was making symbols with his fingers to show $5,000 when I think Memphis asked him about it. I never saw the conversation with April so I don't know what was really said. She did admit to Jerry that she said she had a lot to offer Dan, but never specifically said money. I mean, what else? :confused3 Oh, sorry. We're talking about April here so I guess she would offer other things......;)

awwww.....Jerry just said that he thinks he'll sleep all day since he's been on slop so much and he's losing so much weight. Keesha offered to go on slop for Jerry, since she wants to lose a few pounds. He said he didn't think BB would let her, but thanks. Now, I don't think Keesha was serious, but I think BB should let another HG take a day for Jerry. He isn't my favorite, but geez - the guy is 75! He should be eating a balanced diet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter