Offical Big Brother 10 Thread--Spoilers Welcome

According to Jokers, Jerry has veto. Someone was taken off, they don't know who, and Brian was put up.

Please, oh please, send Remy home. After only ONE show, she is so annoying! :upsidedow

I saw last night and like it already:thumbsup2 . I have watched every season except the winter version, which was such a borefest to me. After 3 episodes of the winter season I couldnt stand to watch it anymore.

I am glad BB is back for the summer season, that is where it belongs;)

I was so glad they chose Jerry as HOH. He is so cute and sweet! Glad to see he won't be the first one to be voted out. I hope he hangs in for a long time. Everyone seems to respect him, and he seems to be a fun-loving guy so that helps too.

Can't stand Remmy! I was hoping to like her since I'm near her age, but she's got to go!! Please vote her off first!!!

Don't like the guy with muscles either. He was flexing them while they were all sitting around the table during the nomination ceremony, good grief!!

Looks like it's going to be a good season!! :banana:

Was Remmy trying to act like she couldn't open the door, or was she serious?

I didn't mind her at first, but when that guy told her she woke him up, she just kept saying "lighten up". Well, she was the rude one! And why would she be mad if he was her son? He wasn't cussing at her! He just told her he was asleep and she was so loud! When you have 13 house guests, you should try to be respectful---at least at 1st!

BB10G_fin.jpg

Sorry, had to post the pic so I can remember their names.

I enjoyed the first episode! I'm sooo glad no one knows each other this time! That whole couples thing last time was lame also! So I love Jerry (except for the hooter-honking) but that whole "X-factor" thing...soo cheesy! :rotfl: Like no one is going to notice that signal!

I like Libra and Hooters chick,they seem nice.

Just a correction, her name is Renny not Remmy. Every time I see Remmy I think of that rat :rotfl2:

This is just based on first impressions:

Like:
  • Brian - seems cool
  • Angie - seems cool
  • Ollie - just hope he doesn't get preachy
  • Jerry - you have to like the old guy!
  • Libra - seems cool, fun to hang out with
  • Steven - nice guy, very good looking

Dislike:
  • Memphis - mixologist, give me a break
  • April - although she's a fan of the Cornhuskers, she seems like a slut
  • Michelle - "Feisty Puerto Rican" = obnoxious
  • Jessie - needs to get over himself

On the fence:
  • Dan - ultra conservative Catholic teacher could cause for some tension, seems like a rat
  • Keesha - I know she's supposed to be hot, but he face looks really screwed up to me!
  • Renny - could get very obnoxious!

Hey everyone!
I'm so glad BB is back to normal! Last night was the best first episode since All Stars. I like that they are all strangers this time around. I only wish they would have replaced slop with PB&J...I'll never understand the thought process behind that.

I think Jerry is absolutely adorable! Love him!! And I like Libra too. It's possible that she applied for the show awhile ago and didn't expect to go this soon, or was originally turned down and then called back up. We don't know what's up with her life...maybe at some point she'll explain why it was OK to leave the twins.

I can't stand Jessie! I thought at first he looked really familiar, but then he just annoyed me. The whole I hope my muscles don't hurt my game...whatever! Then flexing them at the nomination ceremony...is this guy for real!?!?!? And what's going to happen when he has to go on slop?? Probably won't be good for the muscles. :rolleyes:

I want Renny to go, but that Jessie is lacking some real brain cells.

I loved last night's episode even though I only saw the first half! Our Direct TV got screwed up (again) but I saw enough of that episode and After Dark last night to determine who I like and who I don't. Surprisingly, I like almost everyone. I laughed at the Memphis "mixologist" comment... are you kidding me dude? :lmao: But he still seems like a nice guy and he's fun to watch. And April's little chest-scapade was a little much but she doesn't bother me. I love Jerry (I'm sure everyone does!), Brian's kinda cute, Ollie seems really genuine, and Keesha seems like a less annoying Danielle. It's a HUGE improvement from the cast last season!

The only one I really can't stand is Dan. In all of his pre-show interviews he said how he hated Hillary Clinton and if she would have been the Democratic nominee he would have moved out of the country. That's a little much but fair enough... but then he went on to say that it was because women are so many steps behind men and incapable of doing what men do :rolleyes: I hope every girl in the house screws him over good.

The only one I really can't stand is Dan. In all of his pre-show interviews he said how he hated Hillary Clinton and if she would have been the Democratic nominee he would have moved out of the country. That's a little much but fair enough... but then he went on to say that it was because women are so many steps behind men and incapable of doing what men do :rolleyes: I hope every girl in the house screws him over good.

I really want to like Dan, because he's from Michigan and I'm in Michigan too, so I want to cheer for the "home town boy", but I don't like his attitude much. I read about the Hillary Clinton comment, and thought it was a bit over the top to leave the country if she were to be voted in as President but I didn't want her to be President either so I got past that....but saying women are behind men and incapable of doing what men do? WHAT?!! That is just wrong. I may not like him so much anymore. :(

Based on last night's episode I would like to see Renny gone, BUT there always needs to be someone to drive everyone nuts to see how they REALLY are at the beginning.

Jessie really is hot, but knows it and has to get over himself real fast if he's going to make it past the first vote off!

I don't like people that go starting making deals on the first show. So we'll have to see how Brian handles himself.

Everyone else is still quiet for now. We'll see what the next show brings.:happytv:

BB10G_fin.jpg

Sorry, had to post the pic so I can remember their names.

Hey Bonnie!!! :wave: Welcome to the BB10 :happytv: thread!!! :cool1:

Thanks for posting that pic. Brett and I went out to dinner and was only able to catch the last 10 minutes, enough to see Renny and Jessie get nominated.

No DVR and no AD :-)mad: ) just yet. :sad1: And of course I am so sure KURBY will start posting those awesome YOUTUBES!!! :thumbsup2

I have to say if you can get AD, it really is hysterical watching all the HG's uncut!!!!!!! :dance3:

Based on last night's episode I would like to see Renny gone, BUT there always needs to be someone to drive everyone nuts to see how they REALLY are at the beginning.

Jessie really is hot, but knows it and has to get over himself real fast if he's going to make it past the first vote off!

I don't like people that go starting making deals on the first show. So we'll have to see how Brian handles himself.

Everyone else is still quiet for now. We'll see what the next show brings.:happytv:

Hmmmm, I am not finding Jessie hot at all, I agree Renny is sure to drive people nuts. After watching Afterdark this morning, I got the feeling that something had happened between Brian and Jerry and Brian seemed to be in the dog house to the point of he did not feel comfortable being with the rest of the houseguests. :confused3 Seems a little early in the game for that.

According to Jokers, Jerry has veto. Someone was taken off, they don't know who, and Brian was put up.

Please, oh please, send Remy home. After only ONE show, she is so annoying! :upsidedow
Jessie was taken off and replaced with Brian.

Dislike:
  • Memphis - mixologist, give me a break
  • April - although she's a fan of the Cornhuskers, she seems like a slut
  • Michelle - "Feisty Puerto Rican" = obnoxious
  • Jessie - needs to get over himself
I thought Michelle was Portuguese?

I loved last night's episode even though I only saw the first half! Our Direct TV got screwed up (again) but I saw enough of that episode and After Dark last night to determine who I like and who I don't. Surprisingly, I like almost everyone. I laughed at the Memphis "mixologist" comment... are you kidding me dude? :lmao: But he still seems like a nice guy and he's fun to watch. And April's little chest-scapade was a little much but she doesn't bother me. I love Jerry (I'm sure everyone does!), Brian's kinda cute, Ollie seems really genuine, and Keesha seems like a less annoying Danielle. It's a HUGE improvement from the cast last season!

I feel the same way. I can't wait for the women in the house to find out his true feelings. I think Libra will have a thing or two to say.:lmao:

Hmmmm, I am not finding Jessie hot at all, I agree Renny is sure to drive people nuts. After watching Afterdark this morning, I got the feeling that something had happened between Brian and Jerry and Brian seemed to be in the dog house to the point of he did not feel comfortable being with the rest of the houseguests. :confused3 Seems a little early in the game for that.

I wonder what happened? Wasn't Brian the one that Jerry was in an alliance with? Now he is up on the block(replaced Jessie). I wasn't going to get the live feeds this time around. But, I hate being so much in the dark.

I am so glad BB is back! I will always be a day behind on the showtime feeds because I can't stayup that late at night!

I hope Renny goes home!

Renny is annoying for sure, but I'd rather see one of the lame guys go home first.

Already got a showmance going on according to Jokers, I guess Ollie and April were having quite a make out session last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter