Offering a Pirate Prison room code

ElectricLime

As seen on VMK
I've got an unused Pirate Prison room code to offer for trade. In return, I'd like to have whatever of the following I can find...

- one or two Invisibility Magic pins
- one or two Teleportation Magic pins
- up to three Fireworks Magic pins
- any Snowman Magic pins
- a Herbie Jacket (boy's, not girl's - and I don't need the whole costume)

Make an offer if you're interested. If we agree, then we'll start an AIM chat (I'm "brian@mac.com" on AIM), we'll meet in VMK and you give me your stuff, and then I'll IM you the code. I'm not a swindler - I post the new item lists here and I edit the VMK wikipedia article; I have better things to do than try to cheat people. :)

i really want this since i can;t go to disney since where i live... so i'll offer Boy Herbie Jacket...And My ONE AND Only Fireworks Magic Pin

KRAZYLUKE

i noticed you said you edit the wikipedia article. were you the one that took out all the testers names? i am very mad about that.. and sometimes you dont update often enough so i do it. just a heads up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter