• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offer accepted 100 AKV points - 1st timer!

mum2threemonsters

Mouseketeer
Just had to share, Iv just finally agreed a price with a seller on 100 AKV points.

For everyone who has offered advice and followed my previous threads I would like to say a great big thankyou :thumbsup2. Talking through my options and listening to others reassured me that this was the right decision.

We have stuck to 100 points this time round though, despite a slightly higher price per point as we prefer to play safe financially and this is just enough for us for the next 5 years. We plan on using a studio in 2013 and our next trip will be 2015 in which case we will probably buy another contract at either AKV or one of the other resorts we like on our travels next year.

Now to figure out what the next stage of the process is... Looking forward to going home next year! :love:

Details of price and points etc will follow on entering ROFR!

Thankyou:hug:

We have stuck to 100 points this time round though, despite a slightly higher price per point as we prefer to play safe financially and this is just enough for us for the next 5 years.

Congradulations and personally I'm a big fan of planning it safe financially :thumbsup2

thumbnailaspx.jpg

Congrats!

I think that's sensible...100 pts seems to go a long way at AKL and it's a lovely resort.

Congratulations, soon to be AKV neighbor. We started out with 100 points at AKV but quickly did an add on of another 50 points, but then we now go to WDW for longer stays.

Thankyou everyone soooo much.

Now to start saving to ensure the pennies are there in time for closing! :lmao:

Heres to many more holidays to come...

Congrats on your acceptance. May the time fly by quickly for you while waiting for ROFR, and wishing you success on passing ROFR as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter