Off Topic~ Disney College Program

disneydreamgirl05

Mouseketeer
:offtopic: Sorry!!! But this was the only place I knew to post this. Does anyone have any info about the Disney College Program?? I thought I remembered someone on here who had done it, but am not sure. :confused3 I really am interested in this so if anyone knows anyone who has participated in it or a forum where I can find out more about this, I would greatly appreciate it!!:worship:

Hey I am a college program graduate. I went Fall 2000 and Summer 2001. Here is the official college program website.

www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/

Here is a site that is for both those who are seeking info and those who are alumni.

http://www.disneyalumni.com/

I hope that this helps you out. If you have any questions about the program send me a pm. I will try to answer any questions you may have. A lot may have changed in the past 6 years.

Hi!

I did the college program in the Spring of 2005, and was a lifeguard at POFQ/RS. I can help answer questions as well, just PM if you have specific questions. I completely recommend it, heck, I met my fiance there! It is a once in a lifetime experience and a good alternative to studying abroad. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter