• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

off topic. deceided on baby's name

matdrew

Mouseketeer
Grace leila nicosia

baby sister to
Juliana Grace
matthew Bryan
James ryan
Drew Anthony

what do u guys think?

That is a gorgeous name (all of your children have beautiful names!). Congratulations on the new addition! :goodvibes

I'm not crazy about the girls having the same name (grace) but I'm not crazy about when boys have the same names of there dads

There is another thread that explains why the same names.

Maggie

The reason for the same name is that. I recently remarried and the daddy really wanted to name the baby after his grandma who he loved so much.

I told my older daughter that we named the baby after her too. That made her feel special and happy. So it worked out.

I had the hardest time picking out a middle name becuase i felt grace was better as a middle name itself. However the whole family is so excited that the baby will have grandma's name. It is his first baby and the first grandchild, niece etc for his side of the family.

I appreciate all the help i got on here you guys are so nice.

I love Leila! One of my favorite names of all time-- doesn't hurt that it sounds PERFECT with DBF's last name!
I love the meaning behind Grace-- great name choice!

Sorry, I guess I missed that thread

Oh, I hope you don't think I was being snarky. I really wasn't. I would have explained based on my understanding, but was going to leave it up to the OP to explain if she wanted.

Maggie

Oh, I hope you don't think I was being snarky. I really wasn't. I would have explained based on my understanding, but was going to leave it up to the OP to explain if she wanted.

Maggie

not at all:goodvibes I really hadn't seen the other post

That is a great name, and congratulations on the new baby! All of the kids' names are wonderful names :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter