off topic but please hug your children and tell them you love them today

Thank you all, just can't wait for 2010 to leave. This year will always be remembered as the crappiest year I have ever had.

Dan, I cannot tell you how much we are going to miss you and your family at New Years this year. You family made my mother-in-law's last days memorable.

Not sure when if ever I can go back to the fort.

I have been doing some odd stuff to the moho lately. it has been sitting since the spring.

They are having a big country music festival here in April 11. I did reserve a spot there so will go to that and see how it goes.

It is called runaway country. you can check it out on www.runawaycountry.com

Hope you have a wonderful time at the fort. Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.

I have been doing some odd stuff to the moho lately. it has been sitting since the spring.

They are having a big country music festival here in April 11. I did reserve a spot there so will go to that and see how it goes.

Hope you have a wonderful time at the fort. Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.

I will be sure to sit a chair or two out for you and Jeff. 2009 and 2010 were not years I would like to repeat either. Here is to a better year and much less misery for all. Many more peaceful than not days ahead for you Dan. If you ever want some help with the MH, just ask....I seem to becoming quite an expert lately...;)

Dan I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to this. I recently was added to Jeffs RIP Facebook page and I read so many nice things about him. I already knew he was a special kid because I could tell he has good parents. Hopefully one day we'll see the Bounder cruising in the fort. I think he'd like to know you carried on with a place he liked.

You and your family are always in my prayers - and I'm sure this time of year is so difficult for you all. You will make it through, even though you miss him so very much.
I'm glad you've been thinking about camping again. Maybe that could be your "thin place".

We've been where you are Dan. It's a hard road to travel. I felt compelled to express my prayers to you and your family. We know what you're going through. It's been just a few years since we lost our son. I saw others post about your Bounder here... we are fellow Bounder owners as well. I pray that with each new day your heart will come to harken upon fond memories, happier times and good thoughts, as it sheds some of the pain and sadness, even if it only sheds it just one small drop at a time.:hug:

2010 only has a few hours left. I for one will be glad to see it go. It has been the worst year of my life.

A couple of positive things for overall a very crappy year.

There is only 1 reason that i will hate to see it go. 2010 is the last year that I can say I talked to and saw Jeff.

But other than that 2010 can just fade away.

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful and thoughtful people on the Dis. And to all of you that have been where I am. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

Dan, I have been reading about your loss.. I can't imagine especially having only one child, a son as well.. I too am glad to see 2010 go.. My problems pale in comparison to what you went through..
I believe that horrible things happen in life to teach us all something. Although, I still don't know what that is..
I don't know you but I hope that you find some sort of comfort this year.. And that your heart can feel happy again sometime soon..

Dan and Family,
I justed wanted to let you know that throughout this past year you have been in our family's thoughts and prayers.
May you find the strength to get through yet another first.
God Bless
The Darlich's

Thinking of you and your family today. Hope you have many good memories to share with friends and family this weekend.

:grouphug:from my family to yours.
DH lost his Dad and Sister to an auto accident when he was a kid, your family will be in our prayers.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter