• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

off topic but please hug your children and tell them you love them today

If drinking would help. I would have drunk a few kegs by now. I haven't drank anything with alcohol since Jeff died.

This will be the first fathers day in 18 yrs I haven't spent with Jeff. It will be my worst day since he died.

Not staying home though. We are going to Ft. Lauderdale (where Tiff is in law school) and spend the weekend there. I think that will be easier than stayhing here.

Good for you Dan. I can't imagine the stress of this weekend. Just let Tiff be there with you, it's the best therapy you can have.

Worse fathers day I have ever had. I have shed many tears today. I miss jeff so much. He was the best son a father could ever ask for

I thought of you lots today, Dan. It feels weird leaving you messages when we don't even know each other, but you are heavy on my heart. Sending you love from NC.

I'm sure it must have been terrible for you. I was thinking of you often, wondering how it was going.
You and your family are always in my prayers.

Jeff's balloon traveling on the boat from MK to FW:

100_2981.jpg
[/URL]

Jeff's balloon at the FW beach:

100_3164.jpg
[/URL]

Jeff's balloon soaring up to the heavens over Bay Lake 07/01/2010:

100_3167.jpg
[/URL]

touching, i have tears in my eyes. Thinking of you and your family Dan.

Alice, that was so very sweet to do!!! :goodvibes

Dan, I've been thinking about you and the family a lot. Still saying prayers for you all. :hug:

Jeff's balloon traveling on the boat from MK to FW:

100_2981.jpg
[/URL]

Jeff's balloon at the FW beach:

100_3164.jpg
[/URL]

Jeff's balloon soaring up to the heavens over Bay Lake 07/01/2010:

100_3167.jpg
[/URL]

That is so nice. It did bring tears to my eyes. For some reason I have been thinking of Jeff so much today.

It is just so nice to see someone (that didn't even know Jeff) do something so touching.

Thank you so much

That was a very thoughtful thing to do.

Dan, your story resonates in the heart of all parents. We're here for you. God Bless, Alice

Well this thread finally went off the front page.

Today we had bd party for my grandson. Tomorrow is Kris's bday and it will be 4 mths to the day that Jeff died. What a freaking bday.

Oh well thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers.

Anyway no more camping for me so I think i will just let this thread die and fade away as I am going to do.

take care and I love all of you

bye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter