Off Topic but do you (women) wear make-up while at the parks

Devin18

Mouseketeer
I can't imagine why I would since I am sure I will be working up a sweat, but my SIL is getting ready to pack and is concerned about where to put all her beauty products. I keep joking w/her that her make-up alone will put her over the baggage limit!! I would probably throw some one for dinner etc. etc. but that would be about it.

Yes some makeup I do.Mostly Bare minerals in the parks. I like to look decent for all the pictures and I have become quite a pro at not sweating off my face in Fl

I usually wear minimal makeup in the summer in general unless it is a special occassion. I can't stand being in the heat with makeup on my face. So at Disney I usually don't wear any during the days when we are in the park. I may put some on for dinner though.

I wear a full face everyday!

I don't want to scare the children and I want to look good in the vacation photos.

Since I get photographed at Disney more than anywhere else, I make sure I have makeup before going to the parks. Most of the photos are taken at the beginning of the day when the makeup is fresh anyway, but even later, I prefer having makeup in photos than not.

Now don't get the wrong idea. It's not like I put on as much as going to a party, but just enough to look natural but "enhanced". If I do need to wipe my face, I just wipe around my eyes.

Count me in as another who wears make-up as well. I wear Bare Minerals foundation, a swipe of mascara and some chapstick to keep my lips from getting sunburn.

At home, I wear eyeshadow and blush, but skip those for the parks. With all of the running around and sun, if you aren't naturally flushed within the first 15 minutes of being there---you might want to check your pulse!! :goodvibes

This might sound gross to some people, but if you use a non-comedogenic creamy-type anti-perspirant on your face before your makeup, it solves the problem entirely! I learned this trick when I used to work in a very hot environment but I still needed to look nice. My co-workers taught me. I just use the Secret twist-up kind. It won't clog your pores either (I'm very cautious about that). I'll add that I have extremely sensitive skin and this never caused a problem for me.

That said, yes, I do wear a normal amount of makeup every day at Disney (chapstick, concealer/ foundation, eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner and mascara.)

I hate looking like crap in pictures and with the anti-perspirant trick, I've never had a problem keeping it on!

Nothing more than lipstick. . .I'm on vacation and don't feel like taking the time and/or effort. . .

Count me in too! I don't wear a lot of make-up but at Disney, I wear the same make-up that I wear everyday - Everyday Minerals foundation, blush, and finishing powder, Clinique eyeshadow, and Max Factor mascara. On my lips, I just use Blistex - no lipstick.

Just a little bit of color and a lipstick with a sunscreen in it. I don't like taking alot of time putting on make up. But I also want to look some what decent in pictures.

Mascara and eyeliner only for me, along with my ever present tube of chapstick that I seem to be addicted to???:confused3

yes of course, i'm a girly gal, love makeup (not lots but like a nautral look) i also pack perfume too. why wouldn't i not want to look nice even on vacation? :goodvibes

Since I go in the summer I skip the foundation. If I didn't I would feel like the wicked witch of the west. "I'm melting! I'm melting".
I just use some blush, mascara and lip gloss. I actually think I look better than in full make up in my pics.

This might sound gross to some people, but if you use a non-comedogenic creamy-type anti-perspirant on your face before your makeup, it solves the problem entirely! I learned this trick when I used to work in a very hot environment but I still needed to look nice. My co-workers taught me. I just use the Secret twist-up kind. It won't clog your pores either (I'm very cautious about that). I'll add that I have extremely sensitive skin and this never caused a problem for me.

That said, yes, I do wear a normal amount of makeup every day at Disney (chapstick, concealer/ foundation, eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner and mascara.)

I hate looking like crap in pictures and with the anti-perspirant trick, I've never had a problem keeping it on!

wow!! interesting trick!!! thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

I wear tinted lip balm, facial moisturizer and mascara....will not leave the house without it

Depends on the time of year. In the summer I normally don't wear face makeup because I'm already tanned but I always wear mascara and lipstick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter