• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Off tomorrow

Andy Lou & Meg

Anywhere else but Disney is not a holiday
Well just got back from Twilight Check-in at Gatwick (via a restaurant).

So we are finally off tomorrow morning (I doubt I will get much sleep!!!)

I am really excited about this trip as this is the first year Meg will be big enough to go all on all the rides (Hulk, Dr Doom, and Sherika are at the top of her list :scared1::scared1:) also looking forward to staying at RPR and POFQ (with free dining) as these hotels are new to us.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU :thanks: to everybody on the UK Dis Boards for all of your help over the past few months :disrocks:

Maybe I can convince Andy to write some kind of trip report (he always intends to but never quite manages to put pen to paper)..

Lou

:wave2::wave2:

have a great time!! i get too excited to sleep the night before! we normally go down the airport the night before so we just mooch in the hotel bar!!
if you dont manage a TR, show us some photos!!

Have a safe trip and a great holiday.
Remember that a picture paints a thousand words - so if you don't have time to write a full trip report it would be great to see what you did via some photo's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter