Off to Windsor Hills tomorrow!

gqchicago

Formerly someone else..
:wave: Bye everyone, off tomorrow to Windsor Hills and WDW! :cool1:

I'll check in and say "hi" this week when we can!

- George

Bye, George, have a good trip. :wave2:
If you have the time could you drive up around the new section and let me know how the construction is. When we were there they were working on the left side of Teascone just past the little playground.
They seemed to be doing all the houses on the streets straight down (west)from Teascone all at the same time and working their way back (south). It's going to be a humungus subdivision when it's done.

PLEASE let me know how it was when you get back and from whom you rented. PM me if possible.

Have a great time :yay: I am looking forward to reading your posts as we are heading there for our first visit in two weeks.

So we arrived on Sat, got to checkin early which was nice, so we got groceries at Super Walmart and went to the Official Ticket center, we picked up 1 day tickets to Universal. Then we hit DTD so my DS could see the Lego Store, and we rented a little speedboat there and toured over to Old Key West and back. Next we headed to the Boardwalk, checked that out, and walked into Epcot and Japan (have to see the Pokemon section!) and saw Illuminations! Then a tired family headed home to bed.

This morning we swam for a while in the pool, then hit AK for the day. Saw the new Nemo Musical! We came home, swam for a while and showered, and went over to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner. We got into Boma, GREAT food! The kids also got to see the animals on the savannah with the night vision goggles they have outside (free!).

Just home, it's time for bed, we're tired, it's hot here, 85 during the daytime, great weather!

I also hit the clubhouse and worked out this AM, so I'm extra tired tonight! hehe

Time for some Disney dreams, off to bed!

DW, DD5 and I will be at Windsor Hills this Friday. Please leave some good weather for us. :)

Gary and family enjoy! You are so helpful here to so many, I hope this trip has some extra special pixie dust for all of you. :wizard:

:beach: So we hit the Magic Kingdom yesterday, and wow it's crowded here compared to our last trip down, and HOT! Don't forget the sunblock lot's of burned looking people here.

We hit Big Thunder Mountain, the railroad, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion (newly enhanced and very cool actually!), the Dole Whip stand, Laugh Factory, Space Mountain, Peter Pan, then went to Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary for a dinner date with Mickey himself!

We got home late last night so we're all getting up slowly today, sitting by the pool...ah...

:beach:

Sounds good to me! We're having April showers to say the least in the Uk - could you send some Florida sunshine :upsidedow

27 more days til we leave!!! Time is flying by now and I have so much work to be completed before we leave. :(

Just back from Epcot for an afternoon break and a swim! It's hot, we just ordered a pizza for delivery from Giordano's, avoid the crowds, a little downtime, it's very crowded here right now. We had lunch at the grill in Japan where they cook at your table, then got a sucker made by the lady in Japan, the kids loved it. We rode Test Track, then did Energy thing, and decided to take a break.

84-85 and sunny every day, but low humidity for Florida. Nights are a low of 60-65, it's pretty perfect actually, they're calling for high fire risk in the area actually.

Last night we hit Hollywood Studios, did Fantasmic, and other rides! Indiana Jones was standing room only, and Fantasmic was basically full 45mins prior to showtime.

Tonight we'll go back to a park and see fireworks, haven't figured out where yet, and tomorrow we're doing Universal for a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter