off to ROFR

suefly

Earning My Ears
The wait begins. Sent to Disney 7/30. Just have to keep busy. Distract myself until I hear. Although I will be checking email daily.

Good luck! The trick will be to find something to keep your mind off it for the next few weeks...let us know if you find something that works!

Teacher here too mine went in on the 28th let's see who gets approval first. Good luck to all of us anxiously awaiting ;)

Hello!

Just curious as to where everyone is purchasing. We are are hoping to own 150 points at the Boardwalk!

I keep telling myself .... no news is good news! We check the days off each night popcorn::

My contract is at AKV. We are interested in being able to book the value or possibly concierge level rooms, and I love a savannah view!

My contract is at AKV. We are interested in being able to book the value or possibly concierge level rooms, and I love a savannah view!

I rented points from a member on here, we are staying at AKV Jambo house for the first time! We check in October 26!

Good luck on your contract! :)

I rented points from a member on here, we are staying at AKV Jambo house for the first time! We check in October 26!

Good luck on your contract! :)

That's hilarious. We rented points from a friend and we are staying at BWV garden view studio on October 4th. We were torn between several resorts.

I am so nervous about our contract making it through. It is fully loaded, so I didn't negotiate as much as I probably could have or maybe should have, but I feel like its a fair price. I guess that's all that's important.

That's hilarious. We rented points from a friend and we are staying at BWV garden view studio on October 4th. We were torn between several resorts.

I am so nervous about our contract making it through. It is fully loaded, so I didn't negotiate as much as I probably could have or maybe should have, but I feel like its a fair price. I guess that's all that's important.

LoL.. that is funny! We were torn too. We decided on BWV for many reasons. We like the resort, the pool and the location can't be beat! We enjoyed our stay there last year!!!!

We have never been to AKV. We did have a quick service meal there once a few years back.

:goodvibes

day 26 and counting for us

good luck everyone

120p at SSR. no current points. I didn't negotiate either. Still doubting that choice, but would have been worse if I lost it. In the end would have only be a couple hundred.

Have a trip planned for December not staying DVC. So should be planning that trip. Also remodeling bathroom. I should have enough to keep me busy. Still checking email, daily. (or more)

Jen you are getting so close! I bet you hear on Monday!!! As others have posted Disney seems to make decisions on Mondays and Tuesdays! Good luck!!!!

I am on day # 18! Almost there! I like to think if Disney was going to take it they would do it early on.... :scared: Soooo as each day passes I feel happy :rolleyes1

120p at SSR. no current points. I didn't negotiate either. Still doubting that choice, but would have been worse if I lost it. In the end would have only be a couple hundred.

Have a trip planned for December not staying DVC. So should be planning that trip. Also remodeling bathroom. I should have enough to keep me busy. Still checking email, daily. (or more)

We are planning an Oct trip! We are renting points from 2 fellow dissers on here! This keeps me busy but .... we still dream of owning our own points! My DD #2 wants to be a DVC member! :cool1: We are talking about remodeling our bathroom too! As far as negotiating we did on the closing costs. It saved us about $250. We will start with 2015 points, no 2014 points but we felt that was ok.

Good luck! pixiedust:

day 27. Maybe I'll hear today. If it's true Disney usually notifies on Mon or Tues. Wasn't that bad of a wait after first few days. But it's getting hard now. Anxious about not passing.

Good luck suefly :) I was in the exact same place this time last week so I know the feeling well. We heard we passed on day 29 last Thursday. We went through the Timeshare Store. Now we're onto the next waiting game for closing docs... Just remember the $$ you're saving to put the wait in perspective. I keep giving myself that pep talk at least!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter