Off Site Restaurants and Takeout

BabsBunny

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are staying in a one bedroom at SSR in about month. We have two nights with no dinner reservations, so I'm thinking we'll eat in and enjoy the villa at least one of those nights.

Do you have any favorite offsite restaurant favorites? We'll have a car for a change so this opens up the options to something better than bad delivery pizza and wings. :crazy2:

From SSR you are pretty close to "restaurant row" on Sand Lake Rd in the Dr Phillips area which has a ton of great restaurants. Our faves are Seasons 52, Cloclo, Roy's and just before I-4 on Sand Lake, Seito Sushi. Yum!

Thanks Southerngirl. I'll look them up and see if there is anything that will work for take out. I just remembered there are a bunch of restaurants in Crossroads. While I'm not normally a big fan of chains for dinner, it might be fun to try something we don't have up here in Central New York.

My husband and I are staying in a one bedroom at SSR in about month. We have two nights with no dinner reservations, so I'm thinking we'll eat in and enjoy the villa at least one of those nights.

Do you have any favorite offsite restaurant favorites? We'll have a car for a change so this opens up the options to something better than bad delivery pizza and wings. :crazy2:

We like the rotisserie chicken from the Winn Dixie grocery store on Apopka-Vineland Road. Some ready made mashed potatoes, bagged salad kit, some frozen steam fresh veggies, and you are good to go. Nice to set it up on your balcony and enjoy your room.

Babsbunny, though we rarely hit Crossroads anymore I know there is still a Chevy's Mexican food, Uno Pizza, a Red Lobster and Sweet Tomatoes way at the back of the Crossroads as well. Not sure what other restaurants are still in there. Oh yeah, Johnny's Steakhouse which I have not tried. Celebration isn't too far from you at SSR at all and there are some nice restaurants on the little town lakefront. My faves there would be Ari Sushi, Antonio's Italian and the Columbia Restaurant. Lots of folks like the Town Tavern, but I am not a big fan. Market Street Cafe which is like an old school diner of sorts used to be a great place, but the last few years we rarely eat there so I can't say for sure as of late what that would be like.

One of our favourites, near to Disney, is the Orlando Ale House.

Thanks all. :) Some good ideas here. I'll definitely check out Celebration. It would be fun to go explore over there. The ale house sounds like something we might like too.

Over by the outlet mall not that far away, there is an Outback, Longhorns and Carabas and there is a PUBLIX there too with food . I think there is a TGI Fridays too in Crossroads. Millers Ale House is close too, they have specials every day. I think Lobster on Wed. Lots and LOts of choices .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter