off site recommendations

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
Hey there, i know you get it all the time but i'm planning my trip in the beginning of sept. I need a nice but inexpensive hotel off site. Something in the area of 70-100 per night. I'll be staying from 1st through 7th so six nights. any recommendations would be helpful
chase

for 7th nights I would consider

www.skyauction.com

RCI bidding site.

you select USA/Canada
then click on Florida (right side)
then click on hotels only (right down)

you are looking for timeshares not hotels - and not some timeshares

then ones that say 7 nights
they also will have an added charge of $195 (+$15 for $210).

if you time it right you might be able to get one for $211.

Hi...I think SkyAuction is Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun so would not work for your dates, but it is a great deal....If I am wrong about that, I apologize.

70-100/ night is a pretty high price for the area and can get you really nice place...

If you want a really top of the line hotel, try www.Priceline.com and do one thier "resort" level hotels for about 80/night. Some of the really great local hotels come up...do Disney Vicinity only and I think you will be very pleased...If you have not used Priceline before, it is very reputable and has some great deals. Just read and follow directions on the site...you bid for rooms..."resorts" go for 80 to 90. don't be afraid to try, it is really fun and it works...we just got the Hilton in downtown Chicago for 49/night

Ted

WE LOVED THE FAIRFIELD INN MARRIOTT VILLAGE IN LITTLE LAKE BRYAN IN LAKE BUENA VISTA. VERY CLOSE TO WDW. ONLY A FEW YEARS OLD AND IT WAS VERY, VERY CLEAN!! A LOT OF VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY, FREE CONTINENTAL BUFFET BREAKFAST-HUGE BELGIUM WAFFLES, CEREAL, PASTRIES, CROISSANTS, MUFFINS, CRESPY CREME DONUTS.....I COULD GO ON AND ON... IT WAS WAY TOO MANY CHOICES!! BEAUTIFUL, HOTEL...WE REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE THE PRICE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU! IN JUNE WE PAID ABOUT 70 A NIGHT BUT YOU MAY GET A BETTER RATE WITH A TA...SHOP AROUND...WE BOOKED THROUGH LIBERTYTRAVEL.COM AND WERE SOOOO HAPPY! I THINK THE HOTELS DIRECT SITE IS WWW.MARRIOTTVILLAGE.COM BUT IF ITS NOT DO A GOOGLE SEARCH!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THE PHOTOS TO APPRECIATE!!

At the time that I am writing this, SkyAuction.com has some Ready-Set-Go availability for Sept. 2 (1 week) for a 1BR condo (sleeps up to 4) at either Silver Lake Resort (just behind Animal Kingdom in Kissimmee) or Cypress Pointe Grandvillas (about a mile to Downtown Disney in Lake Buena Vista). Both are Gold Grown timeshare resorts - very nice. I can readily recommend these resorts, having stayed at both in the last couple of years.

For the low price that you are likely to get (just bid next to nothing, plus the $200 add-on fee they always charge), you wouldn't have to worry about checking out a day or two early. You'd only have to pay for another hotel room on your arrival day.

If you need a larger unit (more than 4 in your party or you don't want them sleeping on a living room sleeper sofa) or if you need a place for that arrival day, HotelKingdom.com has Cypress Pointe 2BR condos available for $93 per night. They list Cypress Pointe Grandvillas (same resort, different section) 1BR condos for $71 per night. For 6 nights, this is just $426 - a pretty good deal for what you'll get and a great location.

I agree with the Priceline recommendation so long as you only have up to 2 people traveling - they don't guarantee a larger room. Visit BiddingForTravel.com to learn how to bid properly before you try Priceline, selecting a higher star rating and only the area(s) that would be acceptable to you. Remember that all of the bidding sites (ex., Priceline and SkyAuction) are non-refundable. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter