Off-site parking in PC

SnowWhite2

DIS Veteran
Please tell me your experiences parking off-site at Port Canaveral. I need to determine what to do with the car shortly and make reservations. We are currently booked at the Country Inn and Suites but not with the parking package. Should I park there? What are your experiences with park and cruise locations? How many are there?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites last April. We did the Park and Cruise package. It worked for us. Drove the car down and stayed in the hotel one night. This included breakfest the morning of the cruise, shuttle to and from the port, and parking while on the cruise.

We didn't stay at this CI&S the night before ( we stayed at one near the airport), but we did park there. I think it was $40 and it included the shuttle. DH dropped us off with luggage at the port, then he and one DD dropped off the car and took the shuttle back (maybe 15 minutes). When we returned, we called the number and we, along with two other groups, were back to our cars within 20 minutes, probably less. You don't have to book the park and cruise package, they can tack on the charge while you are there.

This place is good. MAny have used it on these boards.
http://www.parkcruise.com/

Their lot is secured, which I liked. You park and keep the keys. Shuttle service was quick enough for us. Sometimes they have discounts on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter