• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off site on property

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
Are there hotels onsite that are not Disney owned but have airport transportation and good reliable/ fast shuttle service to the parks plus awesome pool for around $100 per night? Size of room does not matter as there are only 3 of us but nice and clean us important!

The Swan and Dolphin are not Disney owned. They are owned by Sheraton and Westin. They are onsite next to Boardwalk and Beach Club. You can use Disney Transportation to the parks, you would have to double check if you can use the Magical Express to the airports. I know they give a teacher, nurse, and military discount.

I don't believe any of the non Disney hotels provide airport transportation. The Swan and Dolphin are located in the Epcot resort resort area (between Epcot and Hollywood Studios) walking distance to Disney Boardwalk area and Yacht/Beach Club......don't believe you'll get a room for about $100 per night at either....in the past, the lowest I've heard is the $150/160 range.....and that's usually with some kind of special discount only allowable to certain groups (i.e. convention, teachers rate, military rate, etc.) Another option might be the Hotel Boulevard area (near Downtown Disney). There are probably six or seven hotels in this area.....Hotel Royal Plaza, a Hilton (I believe), Doubletree Suites, and not sure of others. You may be able to get something there for $100 per night.....not sure. Check out www.mousesavers.com. Mary Waring from Mousesavers has a pretty comprehensive list of nearby hotels and usually has some type of special rates listed. There is also a section on transportation from the airport you might find interesting. Also, you might find the prices at Disney's Value Hotels to be near $100 per night......Mary usually has those prices listed also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter