Off site hotels with free transportation

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
Hi,

I am searching for an off site hotel that has free transportation to Universal Studios AND Disney. Our plan is to stay in one for the first 3 nights before moving to AKL for the rest of our trip. We will not have a car at all. It would also be ideal if there was one that offered these PLUS free transportation from the airport. I wasnt sure how to search or find something like this so I only knew one place to ask. TIA!:grouphug:

We will be staying Sept 8-11 in an off site hotel. Just my husband and I.

Beth

Honestly I'm not sure that you're going to find one that offers free trans. to all 3....Disney, Univ. and the airport. And the few hotels that I know of that offer free trans. to the parks have horrible schedules...get you there mid morning, leave early evening, etc.

But I'll bump this up for you so hopefully someone might have a solution. :goodvibes

Hi,

I am searching for an off site hotel that has free transportation to Universal Studios AND Disney. Our plan is to stay in one for the first 3 nights before moving to AKL for the rest of our trip. We will not have a car at all. It would also be ideal if there was one that offered these PLUS free transportation from the airport. I wasnt sure how to search or find something like this so I only knew one place to ask. TIA!:grouphug:

Beth
I suggest you stay at one of the on-site universal hotels. It will cost around $40 to get there via Mears shuttle from the airport. Then take a taxi to AKL for around $50. You can then take the free disney bus to the airport.

Remember, these transportation costs are puny compared to the the costs of staying at AKL, Universal and buying theme park tickets.

Hi,

Beth
I suggest you stay at one of the on-site universal hotels. It will cost around $40 to get there via Mears shuttle from the airport. Then take a taxi to AKL for around $50. You can then take the free disney bus to the airport.

Remember, these transportation costs are puny compared to the the costs of staying at AKL, Universal and buying theme park tickets.

Hi,

Beth

You could stay at Hyatt Place Universal. I don't think they have transportation from the airport, but they might. I'm pretty sure they have a shuttle to both Universal and WDW, but you might need to ask. You could also walk to Universal from there in less than 10 minutes. They have huge rooms and free continental breakfast.

You're not going to be able to take your luggage on a hotel shuttle to Disney nor will you be allowed to take your luggage on a Disney bus from a park to the AKL.

I'd stay at a Universal hotel. Unlimited Express passes. Book a car service from MCO-Universal-AKL.

You're not going to be able to take your luggage on a hotel shuttle to Disney nor will you be allowed to take your luggage on a Disney bus from a park to the AKL.

I'd stay at a Universal hotel. Unlimited Express passes. Book a car service from MCO-Universal-AKL.

You think like I do. Thanks for telling me that because I would have tried it.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter