Off-site hotels offering free breakfast?

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Has anyone stayed at an off-site hotel that offers free breakfast? We are looking for an off-site hotel for one night which offers a decent free breakfast. We stayed at Marriott Village a while back which had a very nice buffet that was free but I don't think it is offered any longer.

TIA

Depending on when you go, the Buena Vista Suites has a free full breakfast which is good. Can get this hotel as cheap as $89 per night. It has 1 bedroom, bath and living area with pull-out couch, sink, fridge, and microwave. We stayed here and enjoyed it.

Check out the mousesavers.com site too-- they have lots of info on hotels offering breakfast with the rate.

Embassy Suites has the best breakfasts of any hotel that I've stayed in (and I travel a lot on business). I've never come across a bad one. They have the hot buffet and will also make omelets to order (all free).

There's a ES in Lake Buena Vista, but I haven't stayed in it (I have stayed at the two up on International Drive - the Conv. Ctr. location and the one on Jamaican Ct.).

We stayed at Lakeside Suites last summer and it had a free breakfast. There was coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice and milk. Toast, bagels, cereal, muffins, pastries and on alternating mornings waffles and french toast. They also had fresh fruit - apples, bananas and orange slices. We were very pleased. We were also pleased with the room- 2 queen beds plus a pull-out couch, full fridge, stove and dishwasher. Double sink, 2 closets, dresser, night table. Also had a great pool and hot tub.

The Fairfield Inn at Marriott Village (and anyplace else) generally has a good free breakfast.

Always inquire about WHAT the free breakfast is. I stayed at a Days Inn in Savannah. Free breakfast was one SMALL container of orange juice and one danish per person. Not exactly a good meal IMHO!

Hawthorn Suites, AmeriSuites, and Palomino Suites all have free breakfast as well! ;)

We are staying at Springhill Suites at Marriott Village, LBV and that has free breakfast but don't know what it's like yet.

We are staying President Day night at Comfort Suite Maingate East. Reviews are good and they seem to have a great breakfast. Got it for $71.99 for a King bed suite.

Cant beat that.

We stayed at Marriott Village a while back which had a very nice buffet that was free but I don't think it is offered any longer.

The free breakfast are still on offer at the Marriott Village at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites, but not at the Courtyard.

We are staying at Springhill Suites at Marriott Village, LBV and that has free breakfast but don't know what it's like yet.

The breakfast are good. You have a choice of cereals, fruit and pastries. There's a waffle maker, toast, fruit juices, tea and coffee and other bits and bobs. If your really hungry there is a Golden Corral if you walk between the Fairfield and The Courtyard which offers a good, cheap buffet breakfast.

We're going to the Fairfield on the 18th, might bump into you there.

Embassy Suites has the best breakfasts of any hotel that I've stayed in (and I travel a lot on business). I've never come across a bad one. They have the hot buffet and will also make omelets to order (all free)..

I agree! Love Embassy Suites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter