off site hotel

mkwj

Mouseketeer
We are planning a visit for late September. We will be arriving late on a Saturday night and not checking into our Disney resort until Sunday. Can anyone reccomend a motel for Saturday. Not looking for anything pricey since we are only looking to sleep and get up early Sunday. Just want clean, safe, and close as possible to Disney.

are you flying or driving?

if flying the airport hotels are nice.

if driving - which way are you coming? I95 or I75 then turnpike or some other way

Hi there,

We are renting a house in WH from Saturday to Saturday (late September also). But, our flights and rental car were significantly cheaper if we arrived on Friday (go figure).

Anywho, I booked a one-night stay at the AllStarSports hotel for $70/night for Friday evening. The best part is that we get the EMH on both Friday and Saturday and the parking for both days included in the cost of the room.

Perhaps something like that might work for your dates? When I started to look around at other Orlando properties...the cost for staying at one of the Value resorts wasn't really too much more. I figure we'll just be sleeping there, so what the heck.

We loved staying at the Wilderness Lodge last year, but our budget was much smaller this year so we got a great deal on an off-site townhouse.

Best of luck on your search.

Best,
Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter