• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off site family hotel with indoor pool?

Rebann

Earning My Ears
Hello-
I'm new here and it's our first time to Disney as a family. We have decided to stay off-site and would like a family hotel with an indoor pool. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

Rebann

Courtyard by Marriott at the Marriott Village has an indoor/outdoor pool. Very nice and if the weather is bad you don't need to go outside.

I just read somewhere on these boards that the Courtyard by Marriot is now the Holiday Inn!

The Courtyard at DTD is now a Holiday Inn. The Courtyard by Marriott in the Marriott Village is about a mile and a half away.

We satyed at this Courtyard. It was a nice hotel with clean rooms and in a great location. The pool inside is small with a hottub both in and out. This hotel is in a complex with a Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites and there is a nice little food complex.

You will enjoy it.

Embassy suites has inside outside pools where you can swim between the two under a wall.

The best advice about hotels I can give you is to listen to word of mouth from others or search for the hotel review sites and read what others say about them.
We went to Disney World last year and the hotel was not very good at all, beginning with wet carpet, an elevator that did not work half the time, etc. I learned this year to go on what others are saying before I selected a package deal.
Have a great time! It is a wonderful place to visit and your cares just melt away while you are there even though it is a rather hectic vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter