Off in the morning

ILOVEDLP

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone we are off down to London in the morning for a overnight stay in the travelodge at kings cross, then eurostar on monday morning :banana:.
The twins are so excited :yay::yay:.
6 days in the hotel New york:thumbsup2.I have sent my chancer email told them how many times we have been etc so fingers crossed for a little extra magic, I did get a very nice reply back.Got a very busy day today boys at a party and still need to pack.
I just wanted to say bye to everyone.

Have a great time and don't forget your thermals as it's going to be very cold next week, hopefully dry and sunny until next weekend but below freezing at the start and the end of the day :goodvibes

Have a fantastic time!!! We might see you around-I'll have a map in my hand and still look lost!!

Please do say hello if you see me :thumbsup2. I have twin boys who look nothing alike but are dressed the same (it saves alot of time and stress in the mornings).
A 14 year old son to we are from the north east so the accent is a bit of a give away. Thanks carrie cat they are in the case now.
Rachael x

have a wonderful magical time and I hope you have good weather. have fun and extra magic :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter