Off in a week, some last minute Qs

janeossie

Mouseketeer
I have some last minute questions. Now that I'm doing my 1 week to go dance! :cool1:

1. Has anyone been to a Pirates & Princess night? What did you think about it?

2. Is WDW still a sign for everything with your Credit Card or do I need to dig out my pin numbers?

Thanks

Done it last August and again this month. Link below to some pics from last year, not had time to go thru this years yet. Only pic from this year is the one below just to show how quiet it was, this was at 10:36pm it was quitest I have ever seen Magic Kingdom, walk on any ride and stay on of you wanted.
You can go in anytime after 4pm thru til midnight, well worth the money.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/wayneg1/Pirates/

In WDW you only sign over $50, under $50 you might have to show ID thats all, not something I agree with but thats how they work to keep the lines moving. US is still not online with chip & PIN.

IMG_7446Medium.jpg

Wayne, that is amazing. I can't beleive how quiet it is there :thumbsup2
I'm thinking of booking this for our 2nd week when we're more used to the time difference.

It was busy 4-7pm until the day crowds were asked to leave. Then it was great no lines and quiet, busiest was around the parade route but there were not enough people to fill the route, there were gaps all over. After the parade many left and it was like the pic until midnight, it felt like the park was closed just staff keeping rides open for us.:)

It sounds great Wayne.
It would be worth leaving it till around 6pm to go in as I suppose everyone else will be arriving at 4pm.

I cannot wait for this party. The photos are fab Wayne!:thumbsup2

My boys are going to love collecting the loot.:cloud9:

I think it will be great for the boys Leanne.
My two love pirates, but the eldest won't have anything to do with dressing up. When I told him about it he said 'I'll go, but I'm not dressing up' :confused3 Just like his Dad !
They will love the loot though, have you seen the picture in Wayne's photobucket album ?

I think it will be great for the boys Leanne.
My two love pirates, but the eldest won't have anything to do with dressing up. When I told him about it he said 'I'll go, but I'm not dressing up' :confused3 Just like his Dad !
They will love the loot though, have you seen the picture in Wayne's photobucket album ?

I did Alex. Weren't they fab!!:thumbsup2

I have got to get the boys their pirate outfits hopefully this week. Myself and DH usually dress up for MNSSHP but think we will leave it to the kids this time. Are you dressing up?:yay:

It sounds great Wayne.
It would be worth leaving it till around 6pm to go in as I suppose everyone else will be arriving at 4pm.
We find very few people arrive early for these events unless they have been before or use a forum site most people don't know they can go in before 7pm as thats the ticket time.
We went early to get on Jungle cruise as we knew it was closed for Pirate night. Lined up for about 40 mins( I never line up for more than 20 but was last chance to do it) just as we got to front to go on next boat the heavens opened, thunder and lightening so they closed it.:mad:

I cannot wait for this party. The photos are fab Wayne!:thumbsup2

My boys are going to love collecting the loot.:cloud9:

Unfortunately this year the loot has changed, last year as you can see it was choc & choc & choc. This year it was a lot more beads, a candy necklace and a candy lolly ring, maybe more but we didn't go to many.
For us it didn't matter as we hate Hershey's choc, don't know how anyone eats it:goodvibes

I would be happy to dress up, but Dh is just the same as eldest DS, both of them just won't dress up.
They're sooo miserable aren't they :lmao:
DH missed out on a stag do with the boys from work because they were all dressing as Superheros and he wouldn't do it :confused3
The little one already has his pirates outfit so that will do for him. I bet they will be selling allsorts there aswell (at an over inflated price :sad2: ).

We find very few people arrive early for these events unless they have been before or use a forum site most people don't know they can go in before 7pm as thats the ticket time.
We went early to get on Jungle cruise as we knew it was closed for Pirate night. Lined up for about 40 mins( I never line up for more than 20 but was last chance to do it) just as we got to front to go on next boat the heavens opened, thunder and lightening so they closed it.:mad:

Unfortunately this year the loot has changed, last year as you can see it was choc & choc & choc. This year it was a lot more beads, a candy necklace and a candy lolly ring, maybe more but we didn't go to many.
For us it didn't matter as we hate Hershey's choc, don't know how anyone eats it:goodvibes

Thats ok, we aren't particulary fond of it either!:scared1: But I know my boys will love the other things.:thumbsup2

We are planning to get to MK for 4pm so we can do the Jungle Cruise too. Hope it isn't raining then!:sad2:

Alex, I can't believe your DH missed a stag do because he wouldn't dress up! I think you should dress up for the party and show him up!:laughing:

I would be happy to dress up, but Dh is just the same as eldest DS, both of them just won't dress up.
They're sooo miserable aren't they :lmao:
DH missed out on a stag do with the boys from work because they were all dressing as Superheros and he wouldn't do it :confused3
The little one already has his pirates outfit so that will do for him. I bet they will be selling allsorts there aswell (at an over inflated price :sad2: ).

If I can dress up anyone can, I get more stupid as I get older, I just dont care anymore, if I am having fun people can think what they want. Show him this pic, he can't look any worse than me:rotfl2: , life's too short, enjoy it:banana:
Also pic when the rain came down waiting for Jungle cruise.:sad1:

IMG_7333Medium.jpg

IMG_7345Medium.jpg

You all look fabulous!! I think the CMs really appreciate it and interact with you more if you dress up!:thumbsup2 pirate:

Thats a big amount of rain too. Hope it doesn't rain when we go as our MNSSHP was a complete wash out last Sept.:sad2:

I've been reading about the chocolate they have over there, maybe I'll end up losing weight if they don't have a Cadbury's or Thornton's equivalent :woohoo:

I'll show him your pic Wayne and see if he's up for it :laughing:
I think his life would have to depend on it, he's always moaning about how skinny and white his legs look (even though they don't) he could always go dressed as Rodney from Only fools and horses :thumbsup2

wayne are you the parrot?:rotfl2:
Paulh

Paul, you are so funny you should be on TV................... Then I could turn you off:lmao: :rotfl2:

You all look fabulous!! I think the CMs really appreciate it and interact with you more if you dress up!:thumbsup2 pirate:

:
Yes the cast members do appreciate people dressing up and the characters interact more also. see pic below, the gay camel wouldn't leave me alone, was it a man or a lady in there? weird experience :rotfl:
I've been reading about the chocolate they have over there, maybe I'll end up losing weight if they don't have a Cadbury's or Thornton's equivalent :woohoo:

If you want chocolate goto www.ghirardelli.com at Downtown Disney, they give you a chocolate caramel square every time you go in, I have to stop DS going in more than once a night.:rotfl2: Their choc is delicious.

P1000530Medium.jpg

Wayne, me thinks you are enjoying yourself a little too much with that camel!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao:

Maybe that wasn't a cast member in there, was it another guest? Anyone else seen the gay camel about? now I am getting worried.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter