Of those that have received pins, how many upgraded?

Who received a pin and upgraded?

• Did not upgrade/kept original plan

• Upgraded to a different type of room

• Upgraded to different resort or resort category

• Upgraded their dining plan

• Extended their stay at Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Melodious

DIS Veteran
I'm just nosy, I guess, but I was just wondering how many people who have received PINS then upgraded to something different than what they had planned?

When we got the 30/35/40 pin I upgraded from CSR to Poly. I would not have done that without the pin. Of course, I am grateful (even though I do love the CSR).

Three out of our four visits have been to the value resorts (sports, movies and a suite at music). We had been debating on going to deluxe this next trip (skip the moderate, right to deluxe) but as soon as we got the pin code we were in!!! Now we are staying at the BC, can't wait!!! :cheer2:

We did not have any reservations made yet because we were waiting and hoping for some sort of deal, we so badly wanted to stay club level at poly!
So I guess that would count as an upgrade?
Sooo happy can't wait!

We did not have any reservations made yet because we were waiting and hoping for some sort of deal, we so badly wanted to stay club level at poly!
So I guess that would count as an upgrade?
Sooo happy can't wait!

It counts as an upgrade because I'm assuming that without the discount, you wouldn't have stayed club level at the poly. Maybe you wouldn't have gone at all rather than have stayed in a different room. So Yay for the upgrade!! :goodvibes

When we got the 30/35/40 pin I upgraded from CSR to Poly. I would not have done that without the pin. Of course, I am grateful (even though I do love the CSR).

Yay!! Even if you love the CSR, I bet you're excited to have the opportunity to stay at the Poly!:goodvibes

Three out of our four visits have been to the value resorts (sports, movies and a suite at music). We had been debating on going to deluxe this next trip (skip the moderate, right to deluxe) but as soon as we got the pin code we were in!!! Now we are staying at the BC, can't wait!!! :cheer2:

:yay: It's nice to get a deal that puts what you want within your reach :cool1:

We were going to do POR or POFQ, then switched to YC once we got our PIN....soooooo excited!!!

Ha! As my mom says, I'm glad we're not the only nuts in this Almond Joy bar!:rotfl2:

My mom and I had 12 nights booked at POFQ when I began my pin hunt. :surfweb: Without these boards, I never would have heard of a pin and certainly wouldn't have tried to trigger the Disney site to send me one.

For about half a day after we got it, we tried to convince ourselves we would just take the discount. :rolleyes1 Then we checked out the prices at the GF, our dream resort. Now we're staying at the GF in a TPV room. :cloud9:

But better than staying at my dream resort is hearing how excited my mom is to stay at the GF! :love: We don't go to WDW very often so this is our 'someday' to get the 'room with a view' that we've dreamed of. :woohoo:

Maybe now my mom will forgive me for going to Liberia for a year :laughing:

We're POP folks and upgraded to the Poly. $1000 more upgraded, lol. We must be nuts!

Just got a pin today, upgraded from cbr to wl for only $17 more! Our first time at a deluxe, can't wait! :cool1:

I received the 20/30/40 pin, and opted to stay with my reservation at Pop. I just added the pin to my existing plan, but I'll probably be going back to rack rate if the fall promotion is anything worthwhile.

I received the 20/30/40 pin, and opted to stay with my reservation at Pop. I just added the pin to my existing plan, but I'll probably be going back to rack rate if the fall promotion is anything worthwhile.

Thanks for commenting and representing the roughly 26% of voters who didn't change their plan.:flower3:

Keep VOTING! This is interesting :surfweb:

we were already staying at the GF...we just added another 3 days. It was beautiful.

So would that count as not "Really" changing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter