Ode to Churros

Sawx04

Yankee Fans Tell No Tales
California Adventure Edition.

11048632_942485699096166_3487245153610234117_n.jpg

Ah....yes...an ode to the churro....

Soft, sugary and cinnamon delight, how you tease to please with your sweet and heavenly scent and bite!

Damn the Gods of distance, for now I must have one!

We saw different flavors of churros on our visit to in December! They were located on the walk back to DGC through DTD. Probably 5 or 6 flavors.

We were there at the end of February for Dapper Days and I don't remember seeing them, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. I know they aren't the same as "in the park" churros, but I bet they are pretty similar ;)

Love me some Churros!!

Last trip was with my girlfriends and we played Buzz Astro Blasters and the loser had to buy Churros! Good times!

We saw different flavors of churros on our visit to in December! They were located on the walk back to DGC through DTD. Probably 5 or 6 flavors.

We were there at the end of February for Dapper Days and I don't remember seeing them, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. I know they aren't the same as "in the park" churros, but I bet they are pretty similar ;)

I was there for Dapper Day in Feb, and I saw that churro cart in DTD with all the different flavors. I was too full at the time and didn't try one. Next time though! :)

LOVE THIS THREAD!! Husband and I went to DL last March and felt like it was a requirement for one of us to walk around with a churro in hand the entire time.
One day we even asked each other, "How early is too early to eat a churro?"

LOVE THIS THREAD!! Husband and I went to DL last March and felt like it was a requirement for one of us to walk around with a churro in hand the entire time.

When we were there in February I won the "coolest mom ever" award when I let my kiddos have churros for breakfast :)

It's like pizza.....never too early!

For those interested I think I remember seeing a Churro Ice Cream Sandwich stand in Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter