Odds of AK 2BR at 7 months...And, ugh, no Treehouse!

rutgers1

DIS Veteran
I just tried to get a Treehouse for next February. We are just a few days inside our 11 month window and they are ALREADY booked. Ugh!

What are the odds that I will get a AKV 2BR at the 7 month window? I should add that it is during the NJ February break. We have a 2BR at SSR booked, but we want AKV or Treehouse because our group consists of 9 people and those buildings/resorts sleep 9.

Waitlist them - Our waitlist for AKV savanna view just came through for August so anything is possible:cool1:

Sue:goodvibes

I agree waitlist them, our waitlist for a treehouse came through a few days ago and I only waitlisted at the 7 month window. We could not believe we got it after just a few days on the waitlst.
good luck:banana:

We got a 2-bedroom and a 1-bedroom at 7 months out for the first week of March (AKV) if that helps. I would think maybe February would be easier. The crowds were horrific during our stay. Good luck.

I was told you cant waitlist on DV pts. I assume this is true?

I was told you cant waitlist on DV pts. I assume this is true?
Yes, that is true. Sorry.

rutgers1 - Waitlist for the THV if you haven't already. They will be declaring more units if sales go well and chances are good the waitlist will come through for you. You can still make an AKV reservation at 7 months (if available) and keep the THV waitlist if that is your first choice.

Done. I am waitlisted at the Treehouse, and we'll try for AKV at the 7 month mark.

I had no clue that your typical 1BR couldn't accommodate 5 people without one sleeping on the floor. Considering many families have three kids, I can't see how that wouldn't affect Disney's sales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter