Oddest Disney Rumor I've Ever Heard...

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
:rolleyes: :earseek: :rolleyes2 :scared1: :confused: :faint: :scared: Someone told me today that Walt Disney World will be inherited by the first man to have a baby according to Walt himself...
PLEASE tell me this person is crazy??? :confused3

OH! my P.E. teacher is pregnat, I could ask him to give WDW to me :rotfl:

My p.e. teacher puts papers in his pants which make him look pregnat :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:
:rolleyes: :earseek: :rolleyes2 :scared1: :confused: :faint: :scared: Someone told me today that Walt Disney World will be inherited by the first man to have a baby according to Walt himself...

yea thats deff. far from being true...very creative rumor though lol

Personally I don't think guys would be able to handle the pain girls go through not only giving birth but also every month. So it's not going to happen.

that's just a little weird. and i totally agree with 2Hot2touch.

maybs he said that jokingly cause he knows that its farrr from happening lol Walt that kidder!! :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:

Yeah, I heard that too. i think it is one of those stupid rumors. walt was a down-to-earth mand, and he wouldn't have sick ideas like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter