Odd thing in my room

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by trirae, Jul 12, 2005.

1. trirae

trirae Mouseketeer

I had created a tower w/the chair on top of crates. When I went on today, the 1/2 the crates and the chair were gone. They were in my "furnishings" section. However, I could no longer place them on top of each other, or get the chair on top.

I was able to stack them and use them in my other room, but does anyone have any idea if this is a bug or what?

2. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

something kindof like that happened to me last week some of my furniture was moved from where I had put it.....

must be a bug.

Mal

3. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

I've not had that happen, but I often find that certain items are rotated into a different position from how I left them when I return to the room.

The other "odd" thing is that after making some changes in my room (like moving & rotating an object) the piece suddenly becomes "un-movable". There is just no way I can move it, take it away or rotate it. I have to leave the room, go to another & then return (can't just walk out & back in) before the object becomes "selectable" again. I've reported it, but haven't heard anything from them. (Not that I really expect to.) It keeps happening - in all rooms and to all characters, so I'm sure it's a bug. :confused3

4. JoNo

JoNo <font color=blue>Proud Duct Tape Patroller with th

Just to let you all know, you should report this kind of happening to the VMK staff.