Odd-size Disney scrapbook refills?

donna in Oz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
OK, I'm relatively new at this . . . .

Just returned from our trip and purchased the "Ears to You 2002" scrapbook. I now discover that the pages are actually 11" by 11-1/2".

The plastic overwrap says that this album will take refill number "R-XLG1015". My question is, Where do I find these??
I guess I could easily cut down 12x12 sheets to fit, but what about page protectors??

The industry has no standard for 12X12 . You will find many size variations in both paper and albums when you go from company to company. It is the oldest marketing ploy in the book. They figure that if they make theirs a bit different you will be forced to become loyal to their products in order to get the correct sizes. All it does is make a person angry.

Several people on this board have ordered refills for their "Disney" albums and will be able to point you in the correct direct direction.

Stick around and keep us company.

Been there...done that! Sending some sympathy :(

WDW Scrapbook Refills
Holson Products
1-800-243-8633
Pack of 15 pages & 10 page protectors
Item # R-XLG1015
$4.99/pack

Thanks, guys . . . .I knew someone would have the answer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter