• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odd resort question

dyna

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the resorts (specifically) All Star Sports has special desiginated motorcycle parking? I know all the parks do but wondering about the resorts.

I have to admit - I do not think I have ever seen this question before - and I do not know the answer..... Anyone?

Well AKL does not, my dad rides his to join us at the lodge and they always tell him to just park it in a space. This makes him rather nervous :scared: and hes not going to have someone valet park it so he takes it all the way to the back where someone is less likely to knock it over. I dont recall seeing any motor bike parking at POR as well so my guess is that none of the resorts have deidcated parking for such.:confused3

Thank you Trekker an Plannergirl!!!!

I agree if AKL doesn't chances are none of the resorts do

I haven't seen specific parking for motorcyles at :

All Star Music / Pop Century / Poly or Wildnerness Lodge. :confused3

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter