• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odd question

tiggerbad

Earning My Ears
I have in the past month purchased one contract at BCV and waiting for closing documents, I then put a bid on another BCV contract and it didn't pan out, so I just made another offer on a AKV contract and now off to ROFR. My question is every contract was sold by the same person and the contracts are concurrent in numbers, what's the chance of that? Just seems really odd to me that they are all in a row with contract numbers.

The person bought them new from DVC so they are numbered in a row. They decided to sell.

My suggestion to you is to wait and use your ownership for awhile before you buy up the place.

We got caught up in a buying mode and bought resorts that we really don't spend any time at now.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks Bill, I know the person bought them from Disney, I just thought it was odd with all the resales out there that I would pick his 3 in a row. Also, I am not buying up the place, I have been an owner for a while and I need more points for our vacations.

Thanks Bill, I know the person bought them from Disney, I just thought it was odd with all the resales out there that I would pick his 3 in a row. Also, I am not buying up the place, I have been an owner for a while and I need more points for our vacations.

:thumbsup2

:earsboy: Bill

A little bit of an odd coincidence but considering that you would be looking for a certain UY and it sounds like are looking at a single brokers website it wasn't improbable.

Kinda funny though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter