Odd question--about kid's club pagers!

Dznyjenn

Mouseketeer
Hello there!

Sailing on the 4/22 Magic Western. Have 4 children, 3 of them will be in various kids' areas

DD=11 Oceaneer Lab
DD=2&3/4 Flounders or Oceaneer's Club if fully trained by then! (ALMOST!) :banana:
DD=13 weeks- Flounders on occasion.

I know I will have a pager...but will I have 3 separate pagers?? Or will they note that I have one, and can send messages to that one for all kids..and will they identify which kid is having a challenge? I'd hate to recieve a page "Your child needs you" and have to run to three different places to find out who it is! :confused3

You get one pager for all of your kids and the page will tell you which child needs you and where you need to go.

Hi~
You will get one pager and if they need to page you, they will indicate which child you should come pick up by saying "xxx wants to be picked up" That way you will know where to go to pick them up. HTH!

the cast members are pretty humourous about the messages they send

XXX wants to escape !!

XXX wants to break out!

Thanks for the prompt responses! Phew! I was envisioning having to wear a belt with 3 separate pages strapped on...kind of hard to relax during a massage!

You set my mind at ease!! Can't wait for the funny messages from the staff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter