• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OctoMom has a Disability tag?

Lizbee

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else notice that? I really don't see anything wrong with her except she is taking our tax money? It really bothered me seeing that disability tag on her van. Does anyone know why she has it? or it is probably one of her parents and is abusing it?

I haven't kept up with her.. what does she drive?

Maybe she got it when she was pregnant with 8 babies.

Isn't she on diability for her back problems:confused:?? Or is it mental problems :guilty: ??? Sorry couldn't resist! :blush:

I read that her Disability was terminated while she was pregnant.

If it is a permanent tag, it might be for her Autistic child. I would think that her pregnancy would have just been a temporary placard -- at least here.

Her disability was for her back injury. However, I seriously doubt it's still a problem. She was pregnant with 8 babies and seems to walk around just fine. My back problems were part of my decision to never get pregnant.

I want to know how she is gonna get all 8 babies around with a car? she's gonna need a 15 seat van. Yikes.

I agree! I am sure they all will not fit in a hummer ..she would need a school bus. Honestly I have a feeling down the road she is out there preaching that she is wanting to go back to work and finishing school. With what time? I doubt that she will accomplish all of this in the next 10 years. I feel bad for those innocent babies. It really make me upset seeing her getting her nails done, buying make-up at MAC which is not cheap - I never hear her being in the hospital with her kids. Ah! that is right because the nurses are taking care of them makes it ok? She is out there doing interviews..augh! she just makes me upset.

When you're having 8 babies at once, there's almost a guarantee that one will come out with a disability.

Can you imagine having to drive around all her kids? Getting everyone in their car seat and strapped in? No thank you.

Can you imagine having to drive around all her kids? Getting everyone in their car seat and strapped in? No thank you.

no getting everyone dressed first :scared1: it takes us over an hour to get out of the house.. :headache:

With 8 newborns I'm sure her sleep function is temporarily disabled.

Octo Mom makes me so angry.:headache: How in the world does she think she is going to take care of 14 children at one time. Daycare workers are not allowed that ratio.

Not only that but she is trying to say she is going back to school. WTH who is going to take care of the children? Even if she got a job there is no way she could make enough to pay for daycare. Maybe she will just live with Mom and Dad for the rest of her life.

Can you tell I am upset????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter