October Visitors?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by TiggerCate, Apr 27, 2005.

1. TiggerCate

TiggerCate Mouseketeer

Who all is going in October? We will be there the last week in Oct. I have seen that not only is the POTC going to be closed, but also It's a Small World! If we didn't have a vacation to coordinate with my parents, I would reschedule for September.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneyfamfan

Disneyfamfan Mouseketeer

We are going from Oct 11-16. :cool1: I have been waiting for Space Mountain to open for 2 years, so I am very excited that ride will be open. :cheer2:

4. drgalyen

drgalyen Mouseketeer

We were also planning a trip in mid- Oct. but knowing those 2 rides are down :sad2: we are trying to decide whether to go in Sept. or Dec. when they are both open again. We really want to eat at the Blue Bayou so we will wait for POTC to be open. I'm just glad we can change our dates if need be. We will have 2 little ones with us this time along with our older girls- 14,12,10 and don't want to miss IASW. The lights were unbelievable that last time we went. Have Fun!!! ::MinnieMo

5. Susie22

Susie22 Mouseketeer

We have been planning a trip for the first week in October. I've heard rumors that Pirates would be closed, but I've also heard that they aren't true. Do you have a reliable source for your information? If it is true, we will reschedule our trip for December. Thanks!

6. BurleyGirl

BurleyGirl DIS Veteran

Me, DH, DS6, and my parents will be there the 12th-16th, staying at DLH (woo-hoo!), after going to Legoland and Universal. Can't wait :flower: Wish I knew how to get the countdown going!

7. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

I'll be there Oct. 9-15. Staying four nights at DLH and two at the GC :)

Karen

8. TiggerCate

TiggerCate Mouseketeer

9. MrsMud

MrsMud <font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t

Phew! We will be there the first week of Oct. (before Small World goes down), and will be in the parks the last day POTC is running. Yeah!!

10. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

FYI - IASW goes down the same time every year for the Christmas decorations to be put up. ;)

11. BurleyGirl

BurleyGirl DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness! Someone put a countdown on my signature for me!! That was sooo nice :flower: That's like someone giving you a gift just because....thank you so much whoever did that!!!