October trips...time to get excited!!!

We leave in 5 days...soo, soo excited!!!

Though, I'm sad to see that the weather forecasts for the week I'll be there are getting worse and worse (rain, rain, rain) :scared1:

2 weeks from tomorrow for us. I just can't concentrate at work either. I've been making packing lists today. Keeping my fingers crossed for mid 80s weather, rain doesn't bother me.

30 days to go still.....

tick tick tick tick.....

(4 more fridays makes it seems closer!)

21 Days for me! (Only 15 days of school/days of work for DH left)! Yayyyy :cool1: Time's gonna fly everyone! Get ready, it'll be here before you know it!

At this time exactly 3 weeks from today, we'll be in the air and on our way back for more Disney magic! :banana: I hope these next 20 days go quickly!!!

27 days for our first mother/daughter trip and first time at POP...no guys = more time in the gift shops:goodvibes

22 days til we pull out of the driveway!! Things have been tough for us around here lately and we NEED this trip!! I'm going to eat myself into oblivion!!:cool1: :cool1:

We leave one week from tomorrow!!!:cool1: :cool1:
First time staying at CS and we are going to the parks for 8 days!!:cool1:

7 days to go!!!!! i'm so nervous-have made lists and haven't started packing for me and my kids yet--mostly scared of the travelling--going alone w/ 2 four year old twins.....lots to lug........yikes!!!! but so excited-have planned it for a year!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter