October trips...time to get excited!!!

Leaving Oct.26....although I've planned the parks and what day we are visiting I'm having issues planning out our daily itinerary as far as what rides to hit first. I'm usually really organized but I guess I'm just enjoying those first few "free" weeks after dd 8 is back in school....time to get organized!!!!

I just wanted to post my ticker. And we just found out our niece can come with us (she comes on most of our trips) because she is doing so well on our trip. I think my parents may even come. WOOHOO!!!

Its a good thing I got this place to get a little WDW, because I can't get the trip off my mind, its non stop.

Leaving October 5th for the 20/21 hour or so drive down pirate:

38 days left for us.......I am more excited than my kids!!! Can't wait for MNSSHP and F&W. This is our first time to go since '83 (I heard alot has changed;) ) and our girls' first trip to WDW!!!!! I am such a dork....I already started packing sort of but my DH doesn't know that. He would just make fun of me:rolleyes:

34 days until we go! WHOOOO! DH and I are taking our DS 17 months for the first time and my parents for their first time and probably a once in a lifetime for them. I'm really looking forward to this! ;)

It's a Halloween trip for us, Oct 27 - Nov 2! Just me and a friend from work doing the F&W fest and MNSSHP! First two nights at the GF and then moving to SSR. We're taking it slow on this trip with more time lounging at the pool, spa treatments and lots & lots of food in between. :goodvibes

We only have 29 days, 8 hours, 36 minutes and 22 seconds, 21 seconds, 20 seconds, etc. until our trip to the World!!!!!

I can not wait!!!:cool1: It seems most of my free time is spent here on the DIS.

11 more days, but I'm scared of the crowds!! :cool1: I'm hoping things slack off after the holiday, but am not holding my breath!! Hope everyone has an enjoyable stay! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter