October trips...time to get excited!!!

Leaving on the 12th, so that leaves me...ONLY 26 DAYS to get ready!:eek: :eek:
After planning the trip so long ago, it really seems to sneak up on you quick at the end. The good thing is all the planning is done, ADR's made, days worked out, transportation taken care of. All I have to do is pack (the whole family), and get on the plane and I'll be where I want to be most in life in just 2 short hours! Yeah!!!:cool1:

I'm going to Disney!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will be there at the same time! Have a great vacation. We (hubby & 3 kids!are SO excited.

15 days until we leave!! :dance3: After reading this I feel so behind, I havn't packed one thing yet! I better get started. :laundy:

10 Days and Dancin:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Gonna start packin! Oops - gotta do the :laundy: Got my list and gonna check it Thrice:surfweb: Looking for some pixiedust: See you all there!:grouphug: Where is my tip sheet?:hourglass

9 days for us. My wife already packed so now I'm running short on socks but she'd kill me if I opened the suitcase. Guess I gotta go and do another load of wash!
tom

28 days! Can't wait till October 1st so I can say, we're going to disney THIS month!!!!!!! :banana:

I can't wait for my October trip! Just a little over a month until we leave!!!!

Only 10 days until our trip! WOO HOO! Definately in countdown mode that DD3 can understand.

Add me to the list of very excitedly waiting for our trip. Just thinking about it makes me want to hyperventilate! I have to laugh at myself for being so darn excited! It's only weeks away and my DH and 14 year old son are just NOW wanting to talk about it! I have been planning this for well over a YEAR! It is so funny to sit and talk with them and see their excitement. I've been excited for a year!!!

13 days until we check in at the Poly :yay: :banana: :dance3: . We have been counting months, weeks days for 11 months. I have to at least start packing this weekend. I have to pack for all 4 of us and the dogs to go to moms' for a week. So much work.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Single digit dance:banana: :banana: :banana:

Whoo hoo!! Only nine more days!! I better get some of these piles into some suitcases!

25 more days for me!

MNSSHP on the 16th and 21st, Halloween horror nights at Universal on the 18th, David Cassidy at EPCOT on the 15th

I CAN'T WAIT! :banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter