October travellers

We fly out on the 16th from East Midlands on the Dreamliner. We're staying at AKL for the whole 14 nights :)

We go on the 30th upto London for 3 nights before catch our transatlantic cruise from southampton, then a week in disney.

and us :cool1: 23 Oct for 14 nights, sooooo excited :cheer2:

been booked since January and have been wishing away the summer :rotfl2:

Going to be there from the 25th of October until 9th November.. unless we decide to skip the whole coming back thing and stay there!

We go up to gatwick so that's when my holiday starts on the 25th October .But fly out on the 26th and I really really really can't wait ( just hope the rain stops by then) :cheer2::beach::cheer2:

Hi we are going 22nd oct for 15 nites first time in a villa, cannot wait.
We still have not told our 7 yr old daughter, she thinks we are going to Ireland.

Going to do a reveal before we drive down to the airport.

We go on the same day! Flying out of Gatwick - Orlando International with Virgin.

Hello October!

We go up to gatwick so that's when my holiday starts on the 25th October .But fly out on the 26th and I really really really can't wait ( just hope the rain stops by then) :cheer2::beach::cheer2:
We've been checking the weather every day for the last six weeks or so. It's just been rain rain rain !!! However, this week when we checked there seems to have been a turning point - the day we arrive it changes to sun sun sun !!!!! Hurrah ,,,,,,

:banana: It's official... I'm going back home this month!!! :banana:

Premier Inn Gatwick 27th
Off on the 28th with BA
Saratoga Springs for 2 weeks

Can't wait! :cool1:

The Badgers party of 4 fly out on Friday 10th October from Glasgow to MCO 11.40 am for 2 weeks at CBR

:cool1::cool1::moped::hyper::woohoo:

We fly on the 10th for our "extra" trip this year. :yay:

Taking first timers with us so should be exciting to see it through their eyes. :cheer2:

Also booked a villa for the first time in years.....we'll see how that pans out :rolleyes1

Hopefully the weather dries up for us all :cloud9:

:wizard:

We fly the 30rh for 2 weeks with kids/partners and grandkids, staying at our second home the Boardwalk Villa's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter