October Scrapbooking Challenge!!!

me again..7 more today. Off to my crop where I am not doing any pages just my ABC swap stuff. Got to get it done.

I am in. Just got back from Disney vacation 1 week ago and did a small crop today. Got 5 pages done and I am about 4-6 pages away from completing my 2000 Disney trip!

2 more for me...I started 2 more, but after that I'm not sure I'll have any more for a while-there are pictures I need to have made before I can do the wedding pictures, and I'm determined to do the wedding before I do the honeymoon!

I did 21 pages at my crop this weekend so I am at 26 pages! :cool1:

We have been waiting to hear how you did Spinning. Congrats on doing so many pages. Was it fun? I am doing another one in March and cannot wait.

I completed a 2 page layout, so now I am up to a miserable 3 pages total!! :rotfl:

11 pages done over the weekend...that puts me at 25 for October.

2 more! I forgot I did them last night. They were the "engagement" pages.

I also have a recommendation for you guys, if you haven't discovered these. I bought a set of chatterbox journaling templates (I think that's what they're called) a while back. Mine are wedding themed and I found them on clearance at a local general store. I used the engagement ring one last night and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I can't wait to use the rest. This one was an engagement ring, there's also a cake, a flower, and a just married sign.

4 more for me! I'm LOVING all my WDW elements from our swap we did last year! Making things go VERY quickly! :banana: :banana:

Another 4 done late last night. I *think* that puts me at 24! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter