• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October page challenge ~ Let's "scare" up some pages~ WINNER is PN96

Please add 35 for me. Nothing like cutting a deadline close. I've been working on a baby book for my sister and I am literally boarding a plane to Phoenix in 2 hours and had to get it done before so my parents could take it to her in Pittsburgh tomorrow. Finished the last bit this morning! :banana:

Please add another 12... I hope to get at least 12 more tomorrow to count in October!!!

November I need to hit the ground running with new daily totals!!! :)

Well, I finished 6 more pages today, brought me up to 58 pages for October and my goal was 55, yay!

Becky

Woohoo, I finally got 3 pages done today! Only one more to go, and our WDW album from June will be finished!

Updated to here

:dance3: WINNER is PN96 and we met our group goal :dance3:

Thank you!!

I will start a new thread tonight...

Cleanup from storm damage still... darn wind...and tree swallowing 3 of our vehicles! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter