October/November 2016 Excluded from BB!

SullyWully

Earning My Ears
I am at Disney now and wanted to take advantage of the BB offer. Current offer is for room only discount. However, I was shocked to find all of October and November excluded from the BB offer. Never saw this before. Looks like occupancy is up as a result of the parties. I was hoping to BB in October 2016. Looks like I will have to wait and see if they have offers later in the year.

Wow. I will be there next month and I was hoping to book a bb for March 2016 and November 2016 for room only. I guess November is out. Is there a discount for March that is better than the current 25% off early 2016 ro discount?

Yup I saw it too when I was there last week. It was plenty crowded during my whole trip, that I was not surprised at all by this. October and November have become MUCH busier months than in the past. There is just a lot going on now where they have no problems filling rooms- and the crowds really spoke for itself.

Plus, you have all the people prebooking hoping to add a discount later, which is counter-productive in that Disney sees these as booked rooms and thus feels less need to discount later.

Yep, I was disappointed. We were at BWI the first week of November and I had planned to book a BB for next November. We always go in November for F&W. Looks like we are out of luck.

For March, the dates are 1-3, 6-10, 13-17. Hope these work out for you.
If my understanding is correct, it does work out for me. As long as the check in date falls on one of those dates, you get the discount for your entire stay, right? I wanted to check in on the 10th and check out on the 15th.

If my understanding is correct, it does work out for me. As long as the check in date falls on one of those dates, you get the discount for your entire stay, right? I wanted to check in on the 10th and check out on the 15th.

No, not with the room only discounts. You will only receive discounts for the nights that are included in the promotion. For nights not included in the promotion, you will be charged the prevailing rack rate.

Darn. Thanks for the info. I can still make the dates work for a split stay with AoA Lm room on the non discounted days.

Not only did they exclude October and November but they reduced the discount for deluxes from 35% to 30%.

The first time we will ever have an opportunity to book a room only bounceback, the dates are blacked out. They are really encouraging us to try an offsite stay.

The first time we will ever have an opportunity to book a room only bounceback, the dates are blacked out. They are really encouraging us to try an offsite stay.
We actually are! For the 1st time ever, we've decided to stay at a Universal Resort next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter