October Navigator for Western Itinerary

debster

Mouseketeer
I was looking for something towards the end of October that might have information on any special Halloween activities. We are traveling the last week in October on the Western Itinerary.

Anyone have their Navigators from last year?

Hi debster, I am assuming that you are going on the 10/22/05 cruise. Are you traveling with little ones? We have a thread going over on the cruise meet board. Jump on over, we would love to have you join us.

I too would be interested to see if they have anything going on for Halloween while we sail!

Kathy

Hi Kathy & debster!

We sailed the same week last year and I am afraid they don't do anything for Halloween for this week :( From reading the boards last year, DCL did some stuff the week after when Halloween actually fell during the cruise - but the DISers on board organized their own stuff also.

Our family has decided to do the MNSSHP at the Magic Kingdom the night before the cruise - that will get us our Halloween fix and we can dress up for Pirate Night also!

pdarrah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter