• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October hours

scschulla

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been asked already but i can't seem to find it:confused3 why are the October hours MIA again! The schedule is only up until Sept 28th. I was going to sit down tonight and do some planning for out trip Oct 4-8th but with no hours posted i can't really start. I like to know whats going on and this is driving me crazy! :laughing:

The accessible button takes you there but the dates are off on the calender??? I'm trying to do the same thing and plan, errrr! :confused3

It's so frustrating! We are less than 4 weeks out! And I don't have a plan yet! For me this is unacceptable haha!!

Just came here to post about the lack of October hours as well. Is there an internal calendar or a different website that has October hours posted? I know the Disney official websites can sometimes be behind the eight ball, but it just seems odd that there isn't anything listed yet, when we are less than 3 weeks from October. Thanks

Thank you for that helpful link! The only thing I see that caught my eye is that they list different ride closures on the individual schedules for each day! I thought Its a Small world closed on the 27th, not the 20th! I didn't see the Canal Boats closure, o Casy Jr.. Their rehabs and schedules are maddening!

I have a question.
29, 21 and 23 DCA will open at 8. Is this for everyone or only for hotel DIsney guests?

Ok, so we are going Oct 19-24 and staying at DLH and was excited to be able to use the extra magic morning for Sun and Tue but on the calendar it shows there is now early morning admission but the week before has it?? We are also doing Mickeys Halloween party on Wed. night.

I have a question.
29, 21 and 23 DCA will open at 8. Is this for everyone or only for hotel DIsney guests?

Everyone

Ok, so we are going Oct 19-24 and staying at DLH and was excited to be able to use the extra magic morning for Sun and Tue but on the calendar it shows there is now early morning admission but the week before has it?? We are also doing Mickeys Halloween party on Wed. night.
The schedule this far out isn't final. They pretty much put up basic hours and general entertainment and that's it until about 4 weeks out. There's no talk of no magic mornings so I wouldn't worry.

The hotel Extra Magic Hour and other guests Magic Morning are the same. So all guests with those options get in one hour before normal opening (7am if normal is 8am). Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter